Imagine you are in the world right now...

Step

DIS Veteran
Sometimes when I'm feeling blue or bored I close my eyes and pretend I'm sitting in a hotel room and the parks and balmy florida heat are right outside...

Am I the only one who does this? :confused3
Care to share your own disney day dreams? :goodvibes

I'm at Epcot with my family, sitting around the Sunshine Seasons food are in "The Land." My family and I are eating, laughing, and waiting for our fast pass time to come up to ride "Soarin.":goodvibes

All the time. All I need is something to associate with Disney. We have couple of warm days here, so it is enough to think about Disney. Hunted Mansion at night came to my mind. Love this ride.

If I could be in the World right now, I would be riding Splash Mountain with the family and best friends. Then we would get a Mickey Bar. :mickeybar

:goodvibes

I'd be soaking in the sun (it's usually nice and warm here, but not today!), taking in the smell of Main Street, eating a Mickey Premium Bar, deciding whether to ride POTC once more or head over to Epcot for the rest of the afternoon!

Above daydream made possible by the fact that my 2 and 1/2 year old would be sleeping soundly in her stroller and DH would have said, Whatever you want to do, Babe!" :goodvibes

We have had warm weather too (finally) and it's been driving me nuts. Reminds me that my trip is getting closer and closer.

Right now I would be on Expedition Everest, feeling the cool breeze in my face and screaming like a little girl.

Oh my, what a tempting dream. We've moved our computer to the dining room and the screen saver I have now is last summer's pictures! It takes us back to the warmth, fun and sun!:wizard:

when I get bored or having a bad day I think back to the look on my DD5's face when we rode the Peter Pan's Flight. It was the best feeling ever! I can't wait till September when we go to WDW.

I think about being at MK at a MNSSHP and the entire park decked out for Halloween. My family and I are all dressed for trick or treating and I get to feel like a kid again.

Oh my, what a tempting dream. We've moved our computer to the dining room and the screen saver I have now is last summer's pictures! It takes us back to the warmth, fun and sun!:wizard:

Instead of using our computer I let the ITV run on the TV. It's fun to watch the pictures float across the screen. Plus the kids love watching them as they are playing. Brings a smile to our face everytime!

(ITV - not sure how to explain to others than it's an IPOD for your TV. We use it more than our cable box. In case you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about.)

My kids and I do this all the time. :goodvibes Sometimes it just spontaneously happens and we will announce EXACTLY where we wish we were in Disney World. Or we'll make the others guess exactly where we wish we were, like a game. :lovestruc
And we are specific in our descriptions! We know not only the park we want to be at, but exactly where in the park, what time of day it is, what we're doing, etc.. It gives you such a warm, fuzzy feeling. :cloud9: A lot of the time we are just picturing ourselves sitting on a certain bench somewhere, people watching.

Sitting on a curb or a step on a warm afternoon with the sun at our backs, eating ice cream and waiting for the parade to start.

I just asked my 7 year old...she said she'd like to be watching Festival of the Lion King right now.

I do this every day whenever a trip is coming. In this case I've been doing in for the last 7 months when I get to daydreaming. Usually DH and me are lying in a hammock at the Poly eating a dole whip and snuggling OR I'm going on the people mover with the kids!

In my mind right now, I'm one of the only people at the AKL bus stop on a bright and balmy morning. I'm springing to my feet in excitment as I see the bus come around the bend with the words "Magic Kingdom" glowing on the front!

I proposed to my DF on my trip in October. The parks were so empty it was wonderful. Our last day there, we had lunch at Flametree BBq in the Animal Kingdom. We found a table by the lake, there was nobody else. We had a quiet lunch by the lake....just us and the pink beaked bird. Now, everytime I think of WDW, that is where I am....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter