Imagine you are in the world right now...

I am on my balcony at AKL (savanna view, of course). I'm watching my beloved giraffes, enjoying a very adult beverage, and waiting for our ADR at Boma. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...:cloud9: I have way too long to wait to make this Disney Dream a reality.

Just for fun, I asked my girls this question. The responses:

DD...15...AKL swimming
DD...19...Epcot strolling through WS

Everyday I hop on the treadmill I imagine myself walking around one of the parks! haha It's usually a toss between MK and Epcot World showcase!

I am where ever mouseradio takes me. Last night I closed my eyes and listened to Illuminations and I could have sworn I was there:goodvibes.

My favorite place to imagine is on the bus first thing in the morning on my way to the parks, refillable mug in hand and smiles and excitement on everyones faces.:lovestruc

I love these types of threads!

I can tell you...we play this ""game" often in our house.

My husband's is always the same...LOL..."I want to be sitting at Biergarten with a huge beer in my hand saying "Ziggy Zuggy Ziggy Zuggy...Hoy Hoy Hoy!"

For me, it is usually a resort. Either at the second floor fireplace at WL or sitting by the pool at the BC, cocktail in hand, waiting for my DD to come down the slide at SAB.

My DD has just discovered the ""big"" rides so she wants to be going backwards on Everest or listening to the countdown on Rock N Roller Coaster!

I would be listening to pre-Illuminations music waiting for Illuminations to begin (in just five minutes); my husband would be in line waiting to ride Toy Story Mania. :):)

Great thread idea-- makes me feel "normal" like I do when I find group on Facebook and think "Wow! It's NOT just me!!"

Many nights when I can't quite fall asleep as quickly as usual, I close my eyes and imagine we are meandering through Frontierland-- don't know why, but it usually is :) Heading to Thunder Mt. RailRoad or Splash Mt.... I also think of our first night last April as we sat behind the castle, right next to Dumbo, to watch the fireworks... amazing... Funny, but as I think of it, another favorite to fall asleep by is the memory of DD 8 dancing on the GF beach with the other kids before watching Bolt on the inflatable screen. Not even a park, but a wonderful WDW memory. It gives me such a wonderful sense of comfort and calm to remember how wonderful it is when we are there.

I do all of the time!

I dream of having the money to take a two week long trip to WDW and splitting my trip resort between the Polynesian and AKL. In the dream, I have the self esteem to wear a swimsuit in public and visit both water parks during a season where it's not too hot, but at least in the mid 60s. I'm with my current boyfriend (and hopefully the one) and not my last one who went with me to WDW (who was a complete loser and wanted to spend all but three hours each day in the hotel room watching the 5 available channels and thought that romantic dinners and fireworks were stupid and was so cheap that I paid for the entire trip even though he was the one with the full time job.) My current man loves Disney and we both have Premium Annual Passports to Disneyland and loves to travel and treat me like a lady. He loves to pamper me by taking me to very nice romantic dinners and held onto me while we watched the fireworks at DL. Needless to say, he's part of the daydream. I'd plan the trip with precision... like a pro Disney trip planner and he would follow the plans without question. We'd have the chance to do the special stuff like the Wishes cruise and try Victoria and Alberts. Maybe we could spend a day at Universal? I would love to have at least two days to spend at the Animal Kingdom when it's not 98 degrees outside with 200% humidity too. It would be icing on the cake if he proposed to me during the trip too!!! :cloud9:

What would be even nicer is if I could afford to become a part of the DVC!

Oh my, I do this all the time. It is my happy place.

I am there with unlimited funds for a two week visit with all my family. No long lines for us! Since there is no rush, we can spend just part of the day at a park and the rest doing what ever we desire.

I always picture myself at the Poly beach hanging out in a hammock,
waiting for the Water Pagent & the fireworks, while my husband is getting me a snack from the concierge lounge and the kids are playing with their shovel&pail in the sand talking about all the fun stuff they did that day!
Great memories every single time(starting from when I was a 7 year old kid)!!!
(I'm pathetic, I just welled up!)

sitting in a rocking chair in the WL lobby, waiting for our names to be called into the Whispering canyon cafe for lunch :goodvibes

I am loving this thread....

When I daydream I think of all the wonderful memories that my family has made there throughout the years. I particularly think about my two girls laughing and giggling as they are riding the BTMRR together with DH and I sitting right behind them, and then having them tell us that they want to do it again. I also think about all of us having a wonderful time in Stormalong Bay, and seeing my girl's eyes light up whenever they see their favorite characters come to our table, while we eat at the different character meals, so they can have a chat with them one on one :goodvibes...11 more days, 11 more days.

DISers...try this when you can't sleep....

last night, I laid in be with my eyes closed...just a wee bit of moonlight peeking through the blinds...and I imagine I am physically *in bed at a resort.* Where my window is, I just picture that the light I can kind of sense thru my eyes is coming from the BWV parking lot...we usually get a standard view (which is NOT a view of the parking lot exactly...there is a beautiful bit of nature and trees water between the building and the lot...and to the right is ToT) and I can *sense* the furniture in the room (the pull out sofa between the bed and the sliding door, the armoire with the TV in it against the wall, past my feet, the bathroom and kitchentte area to my right) and I get so happy.

Sheesh, if I told this to anyone else, including my DH, they would think I am truly NUTS!

50 more days for me, and I will be at AKV!:goodvibes

I always picture myself with fish-n-chips in the UK, sitting on the curb, watching and listening to the Beatles cover band play. THAT is my happy place :)

My happy place..I am standing at the monorail station at MK, seeing it for the first time at 46, and crying in front of my DH and my two youngest, who were 8 and 9. I will NEVER forget that feeling.:love:

I'm at the pool after a long day at the parks and looking forward to going to a wonderful dinner and an evening at another park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter