Important announcement...

It was more like Brian damage...he got stuck and they had to ...ahem...cut the weinie out. It was sad. :sad1: But we were young....what did we know???

Ummmmm...well...errrmmmm...ok.

I'm sending good wishes to O'Mike and Shrek for a great cruise...

Still hyperventilating at the concept of Wally The Great...

Picturing Rosie in that useless loincloth rag... :teeth: :rotfl:

I've missed everyone's bantering! I haven't been able to access DIS for FOUR days. I almost had withdrawal symptoms from being a long time lurker/never poster.

I've missed everyone's bantering! I haven't been able to access DIS for FOUR days. I almost had withdrawal symptoms from being a long time lurker/never poster.

Well What are you waiting for ... Jump in the pool!

FYI - Sometimes Rosie pees in it.
:scared:

There's an extra pool filled with rose water if anyone cares to avoid the pee pool. However it does have the Care Bears on the bottom......and can probably only hold one person at a time.

There's an extra pool filled with rose water if anyone cares to avoid the pee pool. However it does have the Care Bears on the bottom......and can probably only hold one person at a time.

Nope.:sad2:

EM-Sandy_in_the_Kiddy_Pool_004a.jpg

Backup pool is ocupado.

I think Rosie only peed a little though.
Just a wee bit. :lmao:
She drinks to much coffee so it's bound to happen.:rolleyes:

I'm just worried on how many sharks and barracudas are lurking in the pool, waiting to take a bite!

no biters here... just silly ole' us. :goodvibes

p.s. -- How come the water is always warmer around Wally? :confused3 (I don't think it's Rosie)

Picturing Rosie in that useless loincloth rag... :teeth: :rotfl:

I'm not too shabby am I????? ;)

It's extra hot here today, so if you want to take your chances that that's a Tootsie Roll floating in the water...be my guest.
Otherwise I'll just lounge here by myself. :laughing:

Okay - I'm outta here!
Tag MM you're it!
See what you can do with the joint.
Ban 'em if ya have to.

HEY!!!! Where'd eee go??? He can't just take off and leave like that can he? I mean, O'Mike SAID he was the mod n' all.

That's poor form. VERY poor form. :snooty:

So, MM you got any fun things planned? :rotfl:

Rosie, you are NOT shabby! Don't listen to them for ONE minnit!!!

Was MM the first runner up in the pageant? Since the winner was not able to fulfill his post, the First Runner up now assumes the duties and responsibilities?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter