Important announcement...

What the....? Was I just nominated as the runner-up runner-up moderator??? :scared1:

No! Not the runner up runner up, the runner up!

Now then. Whatcha' got planned? SURELY it can't be difficult at all to outshine Wally the Great. ::yes:: :rotfl:

No! Not the runner up runner up, the runner up!

Now then. Whatcha' got planned? SURELY it can't be difficult at all to outshine Wally the Great. ::yes:: :rotfl:

I.....I........
I don't know! No one has ever exercised such poor judgment to actually pick me for anything. :eek:

Okay.....let's start by all having a drinky-poo! This is a holiday weekend, after all. :rolleyes1

Now I will randomly pick some people for the required "send nude photos of yourself to MM" event......

*Jeff90
*Zeitzeuge
*Craiggers

Chop chop, lollipops! I've got a BBQ to attend! More names will randomly be pulled later this evening. Don't worry--If your name is in the hat I'll call your name....even if you're a woman. (I went to art school, so I'm used to seeing the tatas. :rolleyes1 )

Dude. Drinks? Cool. Nude photos? Nope.

Now then. Come up with something GOOD. Sheesh!!!

Ya' don't wanna' lose your Runner Up Supreme, standing doya'? :confused3

Dude. Drinks? Cool. Nude photos? Nope.

Now then. Come up with something GOOD. Sheesh!!!

Ya' don't wanna' lose your Runner Up Supreme, standing doya'? :confused3

Hey now! If you start getting unruly I'm going to start singing "It's a Small World"...........and nooooooooooobody wants that, no do they? :snooty:

Okay, okay. I have an idea. Let's play "Tell us something we don't know about you". Here is the only rule.............

Tell us something we don't know about you.

Unruly? UNRULY???:lmao: Whoooeee!!! You've not seen UNRULY child! :rotfl::rotfl:

As for the singing? Sure! ::yes:: Kinda' partial to that tune, myself. :teeth:

Now, stop stalling and get on with the cool, fun stuff willya'!!!!???:yay::dance3::cheer2::banana:popcorn:: (Do I have to tell you EVERYTHING)? :laughing:

Unruly? UNRULY???:lmao: Whoooeee!!! You've not seen UNRULY child! :rotfl::rotfl:

As for the singing? Sure! ::yes:: Kinda' partial to that tune, myself. :teeth:

Now, stop stalling and get on with the cool, fun stuff willya'!!!!???:yay::dance3::cheer2::banana:popcorn:: (Do I have to tell you EVERYTHING)? :laughing:

How fun do you want to get on here? :confused3 I may be crude and nasty, but even I have some standards on decency.
:lmao:
Sorry.....I couldn't say that with a straight face.

LOL! I didn't see your "tell us one thing we don't know about you" post...

That's an ok start. What does the winner of the "tell us" competition get? How many prizes are there...

Something you don't know about me? :confused3 Ummmm...geez... I dunno... like what? :confused:

OH! Like, we are growing tomatoes and herbs in containers on our lanai by the pool? Is that what you mean??? :3dglasses

LOL! I didn't see your "tell us one thing we don't know about you" post...

That's an ok start. What does the winner of the "tell us" competition get? How many prizes are there...

Something you don't know about me? :confused3 Ummmm...geez... I dunno... like what? :confused:

OH! Like, we are growing tomatoes and herbs in containers on our lanai by the pool? Is that what you mean??? :3dglasses

Don't worry about the prize. You won't be winning with that. :sad2:

:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What? Surely you didn't expect me to divulge...my favorite... color or something, did you? :scared1:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

See? You're way more fun than that deserter, Wally!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What? Surely you didn't expect me to divulge...my favorite... color or something, did you? :scared1:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

See? You're way more fun than that deserter, Wally!

Sadly I don't think I am more fun. I'm about to go to bed.

Alone.

Oh....and I already know your favorite color. Wally told me.

*runs*

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

LOLOLOL!

Hey, you need your rest. If you didn't get some solo time, you'd not be able to ... well, you get the idea!!!

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

LOLOLOL!

Hey, you need your rest. If you didn't get some solo time, you'd not be able to ... well, you get the idea!!!

So are you now the runner up, runner up, runner up, runner up mod?

Me? NO WAY!!!!! That'd be you then, ConcK. ::yes::

CONCK's the MOD!!!!

OK. Now where were we? Weren't we supposed to have drinks or something?

Apparently the runner up took the title literally! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yup...he did a runner... wonder if it was those nekkid pitchurs I sent... :confused3

:rolleyes: You know me--I'm a bit slow when it comes to the whole "literally/figuratively" thing. I did wind up running about 2 miles though. Yaaaaaay! :woohoo:

Me? NO WAY!!!!! That'd be you then, ConcK. ::yes::

CONCK's the MOD!!!!

OK. Now where were we? Weren't we supposed to have drinks or something?

Normally I'd be really upset to have my position being handed over to someone else behind my back. :mad: But since it's ConcK, I'll gladly forfeit my role as runner-up runner-up. :woohoo: Welcome aboard!!!

Well, you did desert us in our hour of need... :snooty: LOL! Good that you got a run in though. ::yes::

You can be co-moderators, how's that? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter