Important: Holiday/Winter Exchange SENT/RECIEVED

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
After checking on time constraints with Jenn, I believe that I can organize a winter/holiday exchange!

Please remember to play fair, only sign up if you can make the commitment to meet the shipping deadlines and have fun!

Details: I will take names until Friday, November 19th. I will PM everyone who has signed up with their randomly assigned pal by Sunday, November 21st.
Please copy and PM me the following info.

DIS Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
Favorite color:
Favorite holiday treat/candy
Favorite holiday scent
Favorite winter/holiday activity
Favorite DIsney Character
Hobbies
Collections
Which (if any) Holiday do you celebrate
Holiday deco. preference ( traditional, Disney, etc.)
Any other info you think your pal should know.

There will be only one package. In order for pkgs. to arrive in time for the holidays the shipping deadline will be Tuesday, December 14th. Try to keep the price of the package around $15.00
(excluding shipping). Try to keep your items winter/holiday related. Use the info. provided in the pm from your pal to hlep you plan your package.

Hopefully I can pull this off as well as Jenn does!
Any questions or clarification please PM me!

I'm ahead of the game this year with shopping
will send you a PM

Thanks for taking over, Sally! Let me know if you have anymore questions or need some help.

With the holidays and my due date approaching, I think I'm going to sit this one out. Have fun, everyone! I'll keep my eyes on the board, though, to see what everyone gets.

:Pinkbounc

J&D - Take Care and Relax - Good luck with your upcoming new blessing!

Patsal, Thanks for organizing this one! I am looking forward to it.

Just in case anyone interested has not seen the post! Have a great weekend!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We need to BUMP this up, Can we "stick" it to the top somehow? Maybe in place of the Halloween/Fall exchange?
--Renee

Originally posted by Naisy68
We need to BUMP this up, Can we "stick" it to the top somehow? Maybe in place of the Halloween/Fall exchange?
--Renee

Sure, not a problem!! :)

I got a visit from the exchange elf. They rescued me from the state of not recieving a package in the fall exchange. I recieved a box today and it just made my day. I was getting really stressed out and then my day just turned around. Thanks so much whoever it was. I'm in on the winter exchange!

~Kristy:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

hdecker
tracy51
Tantor
Luvdancink
TEK224
Dagny
Odddog
Naisy68
dznypal
dtuleya
zoiebear
luvmrypoppons
barbaraapple
Mommytotwo
Auntmeme
wdwdreamin
and of course me (patsal)!

Hi Neighbor! Check your pm's--thanks!

Sally :wave2:

I got a visit from the exchange elf.

:D Glad to hear that your package arrived! Thanks again, DIS elf!

Have fun with this one, everyone! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter