Important: Holiday/Winter Exchange SENT/RECIEVED

Please check your PM's. I have sent the information to each of you that signed up, if you didn't get anything please let me know. Remember have fun and try very hard to ship on time!;) Post when you have shipped and when you receive so I can keep track!(besides I love to hear about what everyone receives!::yes:: )

Sally :wave2:

You'll just add it to this I will change the header!

from a "far away land" (well far for New Jersey anyway!! LOL)
I don't know if we are supposed to give out who we got from, but I will PM my exchange buddy tonight! The Holiday Package was GREAT, and I just finished putting up the Christmas decorations yesterday, Can't wait till Christmas!!!
My package to my exchange partner is going in the mail tomorrow.
Shopping is done, cards are addressed and ready to send, decorating is done, exchange is done, only thing left is to bake!! Now I can start to relax.
Thanks,
Cathie (odddog's wife)

You may reveal your secret pal in your posts, glad to see everything is on to a good start. Happy baking Cathie--I only wish I were as far as you in the decoartions dept!

I've done all my shopping for my secret pal but haven't packaged it up to send yet. This week............

Hope everyone's shopping is going well. Remember you only have about 8 days until the shipping deadline! Mine is almost ready to go, just a few more finishing touches--It should ship on Wednesday! :cool1:

Mine went in the mail today - going East. hope you enjoy it. I just love this stuff!

My package is packed and will be going out in tomorrow's mail!
Hope you enjoy it, secret pal.

Terri
(who is :Pinkbounc (jumping for joy) that she got her package out early.)

I got my package today! Let's just say that if I had the time, I would be able to lock myself in the bathroom and relax until mid January. I recieved bubble bath/bath wash in nearly every scent possible with some bath sponges to go with. I also received a candle for every month in the year. I even got a couple books that I can't wait to open and enjoy. I got a cute set of Santa knick knacks and some poinsetta flowers, leaves. All of this was creatively put together into a wonderful holiday basket.
AND my secret Santa is ...OddDog (Cathie)
Thank you VERY much! :hug:

I love the holidays!! I am glad you enjoyed the basket, although I kind of cheated - I have a business making baskets and homemade chocolates!!
Have a great Holiday and Relax totally after the Holidays - stay warm!! :flower1:
Cathie (Mrs Odddog)

Patsal,

I PM'd you please let me know it you got it

Im not sure it went throught.

thanks

Didn't get it! Try again, please! Thanks!

All set now! Thanks

My Package has been sent. I hope my exchange pal likes it. The lady at the post office gave me additude because of the way the label was, so I had to write another one ( and they wonder why the line is so long at the post office)

~Kristy

Mine was sent today, looks like my secret pal should be receiving it on Monday!

Patsal...Please pm me when this exchange is done so I can unstick this thread! :)

Thanks!

I RECEIVED MY PACKAGE OF GOODIES YESTERDAY :love:

THANK YOU HDECKER!!!!!!!!!

I RECEIVED SO MANY GOODIES MY KIDS ALSO COULDN'T WAIT TO DIG IN, THEY WHERE AS EXCITED AS I WAS. CAME AT A PERFECT TIME !!!!!! WE ARE HAVING A ROUGH TIME WITH OUR SON HE IS 10 AND FRIDAY HE UNDERWENT HIS 6 EAR SURGERY SO TO COME HOME AND FIND THIS PACKAGE WAITING ON ME WAS GREAT....

SO AGAIN THANK YOU HDECKER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MINE AND MY FAMILIES HEART YOU BROUGHT A SMILE TO OUR FACES :hug:

MY PACKAGE GOES OUT MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter