Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

Quote: "I feel a need to send out a blanket,total apology to the large FE group for what will surely be really crumpled brown bags."

Not to worry. I packed mine up in a box inside of a larger box of stuff I shipped down to our hotel, so I have no idea what will be awaiting me when we arrive on Friday. I just hope a bottle of sunscreen doesn't explode or some other catastrophe. So a crumpled bag - no biggie!:cool2:

See you REAL soon!
E.

Luv ya Terrie!

Luv ya too

Cayla & Terrie,
We just got an unexpected upgrade this weekend, so we have moved from 8506 to 7510.

I plan on leaving out a note as I realize this is last minute and many have already left. Michael updated the FB doc, so if you could change your 1 page doc, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Only 4 more sleeps 'till we see you on the Fantasy!

Sent an e-mail update to the FE group

I feel a need to send out a blanket,total apology to the large FE group for what will surely be really crumpled brown bags. I bought a suitcase just for the FE's & thought they would settle in nicely,but,oh my, I do believe they will all come out of that suitcase looking like an 8th grade lunchbag.
So I'm sorry for the flop on presentation,but they did look mighty good going in!!!!! Honest....:scared1:

No worries! Nothing looks like it did going into a suitcase when it comes out

We'll see everyone on board. Safe travels to everyone. Don't forget to come to the meet at 3:00 onboard for the meet and to get your lanyards.

Jon and Candida

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE ARE INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS ... FINALLY!!!!! WE SET SAIL IN 3 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
Fantasyinagural.jpg

Michael's FE doc was posted here as well a few weeks ago. It's not just for the FB group.

It dawned on me today that I never posted the door magnet I created a while back. Here it is for anyone who might still want to use it.

FantasyMadenVoyageMagnet.jpg

Well the Bags are all packed and the car is loaded up, We are leaving first thing in the morning. We should arrive in Port Canaveral Friday afternoon around 2 pm. Hope to see some of you at fishlips that night to bid the magic farewell. see you soon.

It dawned on me today that I never posted the door magnet I created a while back. Here it is for anyone who might still want to use it.

I would have loved to use that one but it's about a week too late for me. :sad1: Thanks for posting though - I might print it out when we get home anyway. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE ARE INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS ... FINALLY!!!!! WE SET SAIL IN 2 DAYS!
Fantasyinagural.jpg

First let me say to all of you.....Have a great trip !!!!. I am truly jealous as I count down my 148 days until I sail on the Fantasy. I have a favor to ask, if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. As part of my FE gift, I would like to make a photo album for a Hidden Mickey scavenger hunt. I have read that on previous ships there is a list of clues that you can get at guest services. If someone could please get one for me and either email or snail mail to me, I would appreciate it. Again, have a great trip, and thanks in advance !!!

Chris:lovestruc

Well the Bags are all packed and the car is loaded up, We are leaving first thing in the morning. We should arrive in Port Canaveral Friday afternoon around 2 pm. Hope to see some of you at fishlips that night to bid the magic farewell. see you soon.

We'll be leaving in about 7 hours for CIS. Hope to get there by noon. Finally bought a suitcase for clothes today(bought one last week just for the FE gifts-forgot I needed to bring clothes too!!).:rotfl:
Hopefully,we'll be ahead of most of the rush hour traffic on the Turnpike. :scared1:
I'm thinking I might need a t-shirt that says FishLips.............:rolleyes1
Gettin' excited!!!!!!:banana:

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! FINALLY OUR CRUISE IS ALMOST HERE!!!!! WE SET SAIL TOMORROW
Fantasyinagural.jpg

Good Morning Cruisers.
We are spending our last day at OKW relaxing, repacking and just enjoying.
We are going to drive over about this time tomorrow to begin our Fantasy adventure.

Couple questions....
1. What has been planned as far as meets? I know that it is in the thread somewhere, but I am sure someone knows and can repost.
2. Do they still do the dessert buffet and would it be CC day night?

Looking forward to the new ship and friends new and old.

See ya real soon.

Good Morning Cruisers.
We are going to drive over about this time tomorrow to begin our Fantasy adventure.

Couple questions....
1. What has been planned as far as meets? I know that it is in the thread somewhere, but I am sure someone knows and can repost.

See ya real soon.[/QUOute]
Last I heard was the general meet at 3pm in outlooks.not sure on the others or the buffett.

Good Morning Cruisers.

Couple questions....

See ya real soon.
Bob, the dessert buffet is usually part of the Pirate night festivities.

Good Morning Cruisers.

Couple questions....

See ya real soon.[/QUOute]
Last I heard was the general meet at 3pm in outlooks.not sure on the others or the buffett.

Yes, there is a meet and greet at 3pm at the Outlook bar on deck 14. At that time we will also decide when to do the Disney Muppet Detective Agency Drinking game once Michael brings us the schedule/info he can get on tastings and events for the week.

Then at 4:30 after the muster drill is the Grass Skirt Fraternity/Coconut Bra Sorority meet on deck 12 starboard.

Those who signed up for the Pink Champagne Girls meet will be meeting on the first sea day at Oh La La deck 4 from 2-3pm. There will be a group photo for those 50 in the group at 3pm in the atrium.

There is a Pajama Party night cap by the adult pool on the evening of Wednesday April 4th after the adult entertainment is over. Bring your jammies and your favorite evening libation whether it's Brandy, Bailey's or hot cocoa. I will bring tasting cups for those who care to share. Prize awarded for most unique jammies :rotfl:

There is a Pajam breakfast the following morning (second sea day) at Cabanas 9am meet up at the aft elevators.

Second sea day about 4pm is an unoffcial Pink Champagne Girls meet in Vicki's (KITSTER) room. It is BYOB

Don't know about the dessert buffet, sorry. Hope the rest helps.

Have a great time everyone! We will be watching for trip reports!

We are here at the Hyatt just waiting for our luggage and then bed. Hope everyone has been able to make it for tomorrow's MV. Probably having breakfast at the hemisphere then off to the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter