International Gateway from AS Sports

How about taking the bus to Hollywood Studios and then taking the Skyliner to Epcot?
That works, but it means potentially getting in a long line of people at the CBR station, coming from CBR, Pop, and AoA, waiting to get on the Epcot gondola. If the goal is to be near the front of the ETPE entry line at the IG, it's not the most efficient way to get there.

.So, @Douglas Dubh , does the "first boat to Epcot" stop at BW and YC/BC before stopping at S/D and then turning around, or does it go straight to S/D and then continue to Epcot (with stops at YC/BC and BW on the way)?
If four boats are running and the parks are opening at the same time, two boats will go straight to Swan/Dolphin, one boat will go to Boardwalk, and one will stop at the IG. Then one S/D boat will go to HS and the other start toward Epcot, the Boardwalk boat will head to HS with stops at Y/B and S/D, and the IG boat will wait about 15 minutes then start a normal run to HS. That puts all the boats about 15 minutes apart.

If four boats are running and the parks are opening at the same time, two boats will go straight to Swan/Dolphin, one boat will go to Boardwalk, and one will stop at the IG. Then one S/D boat will go to HS and the other start toward Epcot, the Boardwalk boat will head to HS with stops at Y/B and S/D, and the IG boat will wait about 15 minutes then start a normal run to HS. That puts all the boats about 15 minutes apart.
Complicated! I'm glad I'm not one of the captains - I might have trouble remembering which route I'm supposed to run that morning! :p Thanks for the information!

Complicated! I'm glad I'm not one of the captains - I might have trouble remembering which route I'm supposed to run that morning! :p Thanks for the information!
I believe it’s even more complicated when HS opens first. Of course although four boats is the norm, sometimes they only have 3 and sometimes they have five. Sometimes they can’t come out on time due to technical issues or weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter