International Gateway Opening???

jollymon2

Mouseketeer
Hey all,

Just a quick question that I'm sure someone must know the answer to. If someone is staying at BWV or BCV, and they are going to the early princess breakfast in Norway, can they enter EPCOT early via the international gateway? I hope you can as it would be a real pain to get a taxi (we never have a car) to go to the main entrance.

Thanks for your help with this.

Yes, the International Gateway opens when the park opens. The World Showcase is often closed, but you can walk through to Future World.

I stayed at BWV last year and we had an 8:20am PS at the Princess Breakfast. They have a list of PS' at the IG gate and we were allowed in early.

We had an early seating as well this past November and were the first family through when they opened the International Gateway at approximately 8:00 am. They had our name on a list and there was no problem getting in. It was very surreal to walk through the World Showcase with everything shut down and no one around. You are only allowed to walk clockwise around the lagoon, so we saw the UK, Canada and Mexico quiet and empty on our way to Norway, it really was lovely. We almost missed the opening ceremony at Akershus we were so busy enjoying the scenery. Have a great trip!

My DD and I were the only ones around when we entered so I took the time to take some pictures along the way.

Yes you can enter, however you have to be on the PS list they have. It's beautiful walking to Norway in the early morning! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter