Interview the next person....

BEER

What is your favorite beer kiosk in Epcot?

You make beer?? :sad2:

Germany!!!! Nothing better than a nice dark German beer with a brat/saurkraut!

Ok - since this hasn't been answered yet, what's your favorite food to make while camping at FW? :)

smores and hot dogs at the campfire.

What is your favorite dinner show?

:thumbsup2

No, but someone in our party, who shall remain nameless did just after EE at AK, then again in the bushes on the way out, then again on the bus back to the Fort! Wasn't funny then, at least not to DH...(oops, did I say that out loud?) but it's sorta funny now! :lmao:

Favorite Disney Parks show?

I"m will'n to beat that your hubby can't clean,butcher,fillet, ,fish, can he ?
:lmao:

HOOPDEE DOO!!!!!! :thumbsup2 (I am competing w/B2F for the BOLDEST FONT!) BTW, I have to know, what's up with the bacon briefcase?

Thats one of the Piggies that I won,,butchered him, easier to carry that way,:thumbsup2

Do you drive straight through to the Fort, or do you take a couple of days traveling?

Usta drive straight thru, now like to stop over night on the way. BUT drive straight thru on the way home.

When you arrive at Disney,,do you "smell" that Disney Magic ??

I"m will'n to beat that your hubby can't clean,butcher,fillet, ,fish, can he ?
:lmao:

:rotfl2:Actually that would be me, but I can fry like a fiend! :rotfl2:DH had the misfortune of eating at the Yak & Yeti just before EE and the rest is history...Gives new meaning to the restaurant name huh? We call it the Yak that Yaks back! :lmao: or the Yak that keeps on Yakking. The big event is now known in our family as The Great Yak Attack! :rotfl:

DENISE: That "smell" is actually the nacho cheese doritos DH ate on the way down and trust me, there is nothing MAGICAL about it!

Someone asked in an earlier post and I don't think it was technically answered: FAVORITE HIDDEN MICKEY? (Mine is in the Mission Space video during the ride)

The Yak made him YAK !:lmao: I like that , funny !! :lmao:

Whats your favorite SHOW (any show) at Disney ?

The Yak made him YAK !:lmao: I like that , funny !! :lmao:

Whats your favorite SHOW (any show) at Disney ?

Voices of Liberty at Epcot definitely tops the list for me. At least until I go back and am reminded of another one that is escaping me at the moment. That's too hard!

The poor HIDDEN MICKEY question is still being overlooked. Any takers?:confused3

Voices of Liberty at Epcot definitely
The poor HIDDEN MICKEY question is still being overlooked. Any takers?:confused3

One of my favorites is a hidden Mickey in the rock, in the upper part of the fireplace at WL.

Have you ever been given anything FREE from a CM/Disney while inna park ?

Have you ever been given anything FREE from a CM/Disney while inna park ?

Yes while doing some of the kid stations in Epcot, my dd (5 at the time) made sure that my ds (2) was being included in the project. The CM that was overseeing all of the activities gave her a twim pinset. HE said that it was because she made sure others were included and she had to give the other half of the set to someone else she witnessed doing a good deed.

Where is your favorite/special spot to watch wishes?

At the lake , behind the 300 loop,
and yes,sometimes wishes do come true, :thumbsup2

Good question,,

Where is your favorite/special spot to watch wishes?

Right dead in the middle of Main Street. Shoulder to shoulder in the crowd. We usually start walking down MS 15-20 min before it starts until it "feels right". Then we stop, turn around, and enjoy! We love the energy of the crowd! (Everytime I still clap, cheer and yes, cry!) Bay Lake at the Fort ain't bad either! (No matter where I am I stop in my tracks for a few minutes at least.) :thumbsup2

I love this question. Think I'll pass it along again. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE SPOT TO WATCH WISHES?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter