Interview the next person....

the camping, :thumbsup2

Is the Fort the biggest camp trip that you plan each year ?

Yes. We enjoy going other places, but the past two years the Fort has been the BIG time. We Were even going to bring a few family members to experience it with us this year.

What's your SECOND favorite place to camp (next to the Fort, of course.)?

Theres a campground close to here it's called Coldwater it's a Federal campground. I like cause I can bring the horses and go ride. Afterwords theres a creek that cold and refreshing but other then that theres not much more to doo! Complete relaxation!

What is your secound best campground?

Theres a campground close to here it's called Coldwater it's a Federal campground. I like cause I can bring the horses and go ride. Afterwords theres a creek that cold and refreshing but other then that theres not much more to doo! Complete relaxation!

What is your secound best campground?

Local,(in TN.), I would say it's a tie between two places,,Defeated Creek and Loretta Lynn's Ranch.

What is your second best campground?

DW and I like a place called Open Pond, it’s located in LA (Lower Alabama) just across the state line on the Florida Panhandle.

What is your favorite Disney Character? :banana:

DW and I like a place called Open Pond, it’s located in LA (Lower Alabama) just across the state line on the Florida Panhandle.

What is your favorite Disney Character? :banana:

Mickey Mouse. I actually have an unhealthy obsession with him. He should watch out.

Crunchy peanut butter or creamy??

No!!! And I totally had to Google it to find out what it was! Yummy!!!

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Young again.
(in Disney years, I'm only 7.)

Have you ever hadda nuther nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookie ?

Absolutely!!!!

Has anyone been out camping this year yet??!!!

Absolutely!!!!

Has anyone been out camping this year yet??!!!

We haven't been camping yet, but when we went to Destin over Valentine's weekend we checked out Henderson Beach State Park. On our last day we drove over to Panana City to eat at Margaritaville and looked around St. Andrews State Park to pick out a site to request for when we're ready to go whenever that may be. :worship:

Same question...

Has anyone been out camping this year yet?

Yes, we have been camping 2 times this year so far to Salt Springs in Ocala, FL.

How many times a year do you go camping?

Yes, we have been camping 2 times this year so far to Salt Springs in Ocala, FL.

How many times a year do you go camping?

Normally 6 times a year, last year only once, but it was to The Fort. :thumbsup2

What is your favorite smiley?

The best part of waking up is, waking up. :lmao:

Would you prefer a vegetable or flower garden?

A flower garden hands down. That's why I married my husband. He has one heck of a green thumb and wooed me with homegrown flowers while we were dating. :flower3:

Would you rather live in your camper or a mansion?

Neither....I'd prefer a Biergarten!

So, you are ordering a cheeseburger. American, Swiss, Cheddar or Pepper Jack?

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post so I'll try again. I'd go for American cheese on my cheeseburger! I have simple tastes. ;)

Which do you prefer - Cheese fries or garlic fries?

A flower garden hands down. That's why I married my husband. He has one heck of a green thumb and wooed me with homegrown flowers while we were dating. :flower3:

Would you rather live in your camper or a mansion?
Maybe not my camper, but I'll take a camper over a mansion any day, especially if I'm cleaning it.:rotfl2:
I'm sorry, I didn't see your post so I'll try again. I'd go for American cheese on my cheeseburger! I have simple tastes. ;)

Which do you prefer - Cheese fries or garlic fries?

How about garlic and cheese fries ? MMMMMMM

Where will be your first camping trip this season?

Good question, so let's repeat. Where will be your first camping trip this year?

We don't have anything planned yet... Except Lake Guntersville the beginning of June. I'm hoping that's not the first trip we take!! :confused:

Are any rooms in your house Disney-themed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter