Interview the next person....

Tower of Terror.

Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Very Merry Christmast Party?

Gene

Whooops!! That should be:

Which would you rather attend, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Very Merry Christmast Party?

Thanks AuburnJen!

Tower of Terror.

Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Very Merry Christmast Party?

Gene

I believe that was a question!!

Gene forgot to post a question....:)

Jen, being the consummate teacher that she is, "red penciled" the intended question.

So, I shall answer the question: MNSSHP. I've never done it - but have done MVMCP, twice.

My question...in the form of a COMPLETE question....

If given the choice of only ONE theme park to attend, which one would you choose to spend your money on? (Is this question to your liking, Jen?)

If given the choice of only ONE theme park to attend, which one would you choose to spend your money on?

EPCOT. It's the best park for people watching and it's less hectic/noisy.

Question....If you could go back to your childhood and unwrap just one present, what would it be?:santa:

Beer

Artficial tree or real tree?

Doesnt matter as long as theres beer, :thumbsup2
but I gotta say, I do like that smell of a fresh killed pine tree oozing in the air inside the house.

(sorry, I posted under D's name again, Frank)

Whats the worst gift you got today ?

Worst gift? Hmmmmmm........ gotta be the cheesy cat T-Shirt that subliminally told me I'm overweight! Who would even think to buy me a "medium" T-Shirt?

What was your favorite Christmas dinner item or snack?
Frank need not answer - we know your's was the cookies!!!

What was your favorite Christmas dinner item or snack?
Oh man, my wife made these cookie thingys where she took two Ritz crackers, put peanut butter in them and then covered them in white chocolate. Holy crap!! They were awesome. A little crunchy, a little salty, nice and sweet. They are gone now, but I'm still living with the memories as I play with my new double chin.

That was a good question, so I'll repeat it. What was your favorite Christmas dinner item or snack?

Do you screen your phone calls before you answer them?
Absolutely! I accept calls from telemarketers but try to avoid my family.

If you had the opportunity to go back to 1/1/09 and do one thing differently last year, would you...and if so, what would you change?

Of course I would! I would plan my WDW trip for earlier in the year. I am really anxious to get to the Fort and September is still so far away! :lmao:

What is one thing that you never thought that you needed, but now you just can't live without?

Trips to WDW! DH and I were not Disney fans and rolled our eyes at people who were...until we took our 5 year old twins. It was awesome...and then we began camping at FW. Been hooked every since. A day without disboard check and trip plans in the works is not a good day.

Where has been the scariest place you've had a blow out in your RV?

Where has been the scariest place you've had a blow out in your RV?
Not a blow out, but a state mower threw a 10 foot pole at our TT just a few miles from our house on I-24. Move over as far as you can when you see them guys mowing. :scared1:

How many different campers have you owned?

Can you think of anything that would cause you not to want to return to WDW?

Absolutely,,the $$prices$$.
In fact, they are gettn pert near pricing me out now.

Good question, let's ask that again,,

Good question, let's ask that again,,

[/QUOTE]

If they didn't allow pets, we love our sweetie,:love:

Just what is your problem ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter