Interview the next person....

Staying with food, what is the most expensive dine out meal you have ever purchased and was it worth the money? (I guess that's technically 2 questions.)

Most expensive meal ever?
Almost $200. for three of us bout 10 years ago at Fultons at DTD. BUT, it was on the DDP sooooo.
Yes it was very worth it, it was frigg'n AWESOME !

Whats the most embarrassing thing you did OR that happened to you at the Fort? or Disney ?

I got kicked off Pirate's (my sister and i weren't behaving, imagine that...)

Have you dined at the new TRex and was it worth it? (as far as price, food quality, etc)

I got kicked off Pirate's (my sister and i weren't behaving, imagine that...)

Have you dined at the new TRex and was it worth it? (as far as price, food quality, etc)

No,,but the reports I read about the food could be more favorable,,but most folk seem to like the dino stuff/part. I would however like to try it myself.

2 part question:
Did you eat too much Thanksgiving food and what was the best thing you ate ?

ate way too much at thanksgiving...

best thing i ate was the cud.. you know the regergitated stuff that you bring back up to eat again.. lol

no really, best thing had to be the corn... no lynn, i am just kidding. definitely the turkey.

did you watch hgtv's behind the scenes tonight?

ate way too much at thanksgiving...

best thing i ate was the cud.. you know the regergitated stuff that you bring back up to eat again.. lol

no really, best thing had to be the corn... no lynn, i am just kidding. definitely the turkey.

did you watch hgtv's behind the scenes tonight?

Sad to say, I missed this.

Is gift buying /giving a big deal for you,,
or are the holidayz themsleves enough to be content with ?

What's the strangest gift you ever got for Christmas?

One of our business suppliers one year decided to BBQ a pig (?:confused3?) (or something) and give it out to their customers.
We got a chunck of a leg (I think thats what it was:confused3)

Did you ever miss label a gift/gifts and give them to the wrong person ?

One of our business suppliers one year decided to BBQ a pig (?:confused3?) (or something) and give it out to their customers.
We got a chunck of a leg (I think thats what it was:confused3)

Did you ever miss label a gift/gifts and give them to the wrong person ?

No. But worse than that....I regifted a present to the person who gave it to me in the first place! Oooooops!!!

Have you ever asked a woman..."When are you due?" Only to discover she wasn't pregnant???

Have you ever asked a woman..."When are you due?" Only to discover she wasn't pregnant???
No, but that's one of my biggest fears. I have a knack for asking women the stupidest questions. It's amazing I'm married. :worship:

Here's an easy one. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Angel & Multi-Colored C7 bulbs. (Which are getting harder & harder to find)

Real tree or artificial tree?

Al got me in the habit of taking a right and going on to Canada. Moosehead's one of his favorite beers, and the Norwegian beer is his least favorite. But....by going counterclockwise, by the time he gets to Norway, he no longer cares what the beer tastes like!!

What's your favorite attraction at WDW (FtW excluded)

That would be the Guided Fishing Excursions on Baylake.
(is that a attraction ? :confused3)
sorry D, this is Frank posting.

let's ask that question again(not sure bout my answer)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter