• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Interview the next person....

Yeah, I left the snow shovel that i haven't used in years out in my shop. Now if I want to clean any snow I have to trek out there.....nope, stayin in til it melts.:surfweb:

Next question: how far will you travel this year for your longest trip?

Right now, looks like about 450 to 500 miles to get us to Washington DC area. I miss my money, want to go see what they've done with it for a while.

Oh, and I hear there is a new show in town called Mr. Brown goes to Washington!

What was your first trip with your first RV?

Bob spent the night make'n snow angels in their yard and then writing "Kilroy was here", in the snow.
:rolleyes1
(dont eat the deadly yellow snow)
that reference brought to you from Frank Zappa.

On average, how many hours do you soend on the Disboards per day?

About an hour every other day, Have owned two pop ups, one travel trailer, many tents.

Fireworks from the beach

What is the ideal leingth of time to spend at the Fort?

What one thing would you change at the campground itself ?
(not the CM's or at the front desk)
I would add a nice CS restaurant in that building facing the beach behind Crockett's.

Good question, so let's repeat it. What one thing would you change at the campground itself ? (not the CM's or at the front desk)

I would add a nice CS restaurant in that building facing the beach behind Crockett's.

Good question, so let's repeat it. What one thing would you change at the campground itself ? (not the CM's or at the front desk)

I would rebuild the swamp trail boardwalk,,make it longer into the swamp and at some point have it extend out into the lake a ways.

Make a pool out of River Country for FW guests.

What is the best site you have ever stayed on at The Fort?

What is the best site you have ever stayed on at The Fort?
I really enjoyed 729. It is a nice roomy site, pretty deep, and backs up to the old railroad bed so it's quite private. And, it's about a 1 minute walk to Pioneer Hall. Only downside is that 700 doesn't have its own CS.

If you were given one free dinner (for you, companion and kids if any) at any restaurant on Disney property, what restaurant would you choose and why?

If you were given one free dinner (for you, companion and kids if any) at any restaurant on Disney property, what restaurant would you choose and why?

"Victoria & Alberts",,Denise and I have always wanted to try there,,never have. Outta my $$ range. I've heard the experience is very nice.

I like that question, lets do it again,,,

If you were given one free dinner (for you, companion and kids if any) at any restaurant on Disney property, what restaurant would you choose and why ?

"Victoria & Alberts",,Denise and I have always wanted to try there,,never have. Outta my $$ range. I've heard the experience is very nice.

If you were given one free dinner (for you, companion and kids if any) at any restaurant on Disney property, what restaurant would you choose and why ?

I would still pick Victoria and Alberts.

Why arent you answering the questions ?

Fulton's

How many times a day do you look at The Dis?

Yes, We have an 06 Holiday Rambler Savoy FW and love it. I really don't think we would change anything about it, and we have never had a problem with it.

What do you like best about your camper?

Yes, We have an 06 Holiday Rambler Savoy FW and love it. I really don't think we would change anything about it, and we have never had a problem with it.

What do you like best about your camper?

the camping, :thumbsup2

Is the Fort the biggest camp trip that you plan each year ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter