Interview the next person....

We don't have anything planned yet... Except Lake Guntersville the beginning of June. I'm hoping that's not the first trip we take!! :confused:

Are any rooms in your house Disney-themed?

Not exactly Disney themed, but we have built in shelves with all our Disney souvenirs and pictures in the living room.

What is your favorite day of the week?

2,,but Denise thinks that one of them is her's.

Whats your favorite campsite food/recipe to make ?

A breakfast dish with hash browns, eggs, bacon and sausage. Cut the bacon and sausage into small bits, mix everything up and either put it in a pan and bake (if your camper has an oven) or put it in foil pouches and cook on the grill.

What is your favorite desert?

A breakfast dish with hash browns, eggs, bacon and sausage. Cut the bacon and sausage into small bits, mix everything up and either put it in a pan and bake (if your camper has an oven) or put it in foil pouches and cook on the grill.

What is your favorite desert?
creme brulee, any flavor

How many times a year do you wash your camper?

creme brulee, any flavor

I'm gonna start having ours done "Professionally" at the Fort each year start'n this year, gonna go with the works ! Everything I can have done ! Yes sirre ! EVERYTHING that has to do with power equipment !

Good question, lets go with that again.

The boat Captain that can get me to MK the fastest.
My favorite "Fort" word is FORTuosity (MK Main St). What's yours?

The boat Captain that can get me to MK the fastest.
My favorite "Fort" word is FORTuosity (MK Main St). What's yours?

FORTing, because I know how much Phyllis loves it. :lmao:

What year was your first visit to WDW and/or The Fort?

My first visit to WDW was 1997.
My first trip to the Fort was 2008.

What is your favorite Epcot country?

FORTing, because I know how much Phyllis loves it. :lmao:

What year was your first visit to WDW and/or The Fort?

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2: You're killing me!!!

My first trip to WDW was in 1972
My first trip to the Fort was sometime in the 70's also.
The rest is history.

My favorite Epcot country is the American Adventure (I love the Voices of Liberty!)

Which is your favorite Loop at the Fort?

My favorite Epcot country is the American Adventure (I love the Voices of Liberty!)

Which is your favorite Loop at the Fort?

900 Loop is nice,,I like 300 loop too,,I wanna try 1600 loop,,the new 600 is very nice,,I kinda like loops with possible fishing availability.

If you could have only ONE FREE COUNTER SERVICE meal anywhere at Disney, what would you have ?

900 Loop is nice,,I like 300 loop too,,I wanna try 1600 loop,,the new 600 is very nice,,I kinda like loops with possible fishing availability.

If you could have only ONE FREE COUNTER SERVICE meal anywhere at Disney, what would you have ?

:thumbsup2 We're shootin' for 900 this year ourselves!

My one free CSM would have to be the tuna sammie w/ clam chowder at Columbia Harbor House in MK. :woohoo:

What is your favorite Disney attraction?

that would be the Guided Fishing Excursion on Bay Lake.

Ohh ! Wait , you mean, uhh , that would be T.of T. at the Studios..

Have you ever puked onna ride at Disney ?

:thumbsup2

No, but someone in our party, who shall remain nameless did just after EE at AK, then again in the bushes on the way out, then again on the bus back to the Fort! Wasn't funny then, at least not to DH...(oops, did I say that out loud?) but it's sorta funny now! :lmao:

Favorite Disney Parks show?

Yep... It's been a really long time since the last time I was there there, but I am rectifying that situation soon! Yippee!!!

What is your favorite "Hidden Mickey"?

Yep... It's been a really long time since the last time I was there there, but I am rectifying that situation soon! Yippee!!!

What is your favorite "Hidden Mickey"?

I guess it's not a hidden "Mickey" really. But it's a little-known thing. I love the Net Full of Jello, in the queue area for Muppets 3D! The younger ones don't get it - but people my age and older definitely do! :laughing:

This question has probably already been asked (I'm too lazy to look through all the posts) - but what's your favorite food to make while camping at FW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter