Interview the next person....

What two things did you enjoy most about 09 GG ?

Oh that is easy, Fishing with you at 5 in the morning off the dock, I will never forget that! :worship: And the sinking of the good ship alcohol in mexico!

What do you wish you got to do on your last trip but didn't get a chance to do?

Oh that is easy, Fishing with you at 5 in the morning off the dock, I will never forget that! :worship: And the sinking of the good ship alcohol in mexico!

What do you wish you got to do on your last trip but didn't get a chance to do?

The ship thing sounds pretty fun. :rotfl2:

What do you wish you got to do on your last trip but didn't get a chance to do

I haven't yet, but plan on booking my ressies for next December here soon.

Not sure what the rest of next year holds.

What do you wish you got to do on your last trip but didn't get a chance to do
My last trip was in March/April this year, and we checked out just days before the pool reopened. I wished I could have gone down that slide!!!!

If all goes as planned, I'll be doing just that in 8 days! :banana:

Ok, so...if the Fort wasn't an option, what Disney hotel resort most closely matches your personality?? Not necessarily matches your budget, but where would you feel most at home?

Ok, so...if the Fort wasn't an option, what Disney hotel resort most closely matches your personality?? Not necessarily matches your budget, but where would you feel most at home?

In this order of my personality,,
1. Wilderness Lodge
2. Animal K. Lodge
3.Polynesian
4. Coronado Springs
5. Caribbean Beach

Howz that,,did I pass the test ?? :thumbsup2

Great question ! :thumbsup2 Lets keep it going,,

Ok, so...if the Fort wasn't an option, what Disney hotel resort most closely matches your personality?? Not necessarily matches your budget, but where would you feel most at home?[/

Born 2 Fish [SIZE="2" said:

Ok, so...if the Fort wasn't an option, what Disney hotel resort most closely matches your personality?? Not necessarily matches your budget, but where would you feel most at home?[/ [/SIZE]

Poly
Riverside
CB
WL

Same Question

In this order of my personality,,
1. Wilderness Lodge
2. Animal K. Lodge
3.Polynesian
4. Coronado Springs
5. Caribbean Beach

Howz that,,did I pass the test ?? :thumbsup2

Ok, so...if the Fort wasn't an option, what Disney hotel resort most closely matches your personality?? Not necessarily matches your budget, but where would you feel most at home?[/

Poly
Riverside
CB
WL

Same Question

It's hard for me to make a decsion without including my budget, but since I have to, I would have to say WL. We are outdoorsy type of people. (We're really just rednecks.) I would LOVE to stay at the GF some time even if it doesn't match my personality, but I have a feeling I would be uncomfortable!

Dave, you did such a good job with this question I think I'll just keep it going. Same question.

2goofycampers; Should the Fort "beef up" security?[/QUOTE said:
I would like to see "real" security at the fort, people that would actully say something to people who are acting foolishly. I get the feeling sometimes that the security force is more for show than anything else.

Have you ever had a "run in" with security?

Have you ever had a "run in" with security?
Not at the Fort....but I did at the Alamo in San Antonio. Long story; let's just say it involved alcohol and the need to urinate.

With Halloween just behind us and Thanksgiving approaching, let's revisit a question from the past. What is your favorite holiday at the Fort?

Not at the Fort....but I did at the Alamo in San Antonio. Long story; let's just say it involved alcohol and the need to urinate.

With Halloween just behind us and Thanksgiving approaching, let's revisit a question from the past. What is your favorite holiday at the Fort?

Christmas, love the decorations, not the crowds.

Christmas, love the decorations, not the crowds.

I would have to say the obvious & go with Christmas. Halloween runs a close second, though.

Next question is for those who had to obtain a college degree to be employed in your chosen field.

If you had to do it all over again, would you choose the same profession?

I would have to say the obvious & go with Christmas. Halloween runs a close second, though.

Next question is for those who had to obtain a college degree to be employed in your chosen field.

If you had to do it all over again, would you choose the same profession?

Yes, and it was not an easy decision initially because I switched degree programs after two years and took 5 years to get my coveted degree. There have been times I wished I would have stayed in the initial program, figure I would have had higher pay. However, I have been steadily employed in my chosen profession for 20 years now with a slow but steady increase in earnings and professional development. Most of the people I work with are great people, and I have been involved in removing a lot of contamination and reducing risk to people in hundreds of locations. It's not easy though, and the pay is less than what a lot of young MBA grad's make. I knew it was the path for me because the students in the program liked to drink more!

Slight change to the question - If you were a high school senior now, what path would you take for your profession?

Favorite comfort food?
Waffles! I LOVE waffles! Gotta hit the Waffle House on our way to the Fort this week.

And if you really want to make my day....waffles and fried chicken! Nothing like that savory combination, with the butter and maple syrup making everything sticky. Yum!

Ok, same question: Favorite comfort food?

Waffles! I LOVE waffles! Gotta hit the Waffle House on our way to the Fort this week.

And if you really want to make my day....waffles and fried chicken! Nothing like that savory combination, with the butter and maple syrup making everything sticky. Yum!

Ok, same question: Favorite comfort food?

Sitting on the couch, heater cranked up eating,,,, ICE CREAM. This makes any cold day better.

One food you would never even try?

Slight change to the question - If you were a high school senior now, what path would you take for your profession?

To be a Krispy Kreme employee.

OMG ! WAIT , I am living my dream, I am a Krispy Kreme employee !! :rotfl2:

And all the doughnuts I can eat !!

One food you would never even try?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter