Is AAA running a special...

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
that if you buy an adult ticket, you get a kids ticket free? Or something like that? My SIL is trying to tell me that this is the case.

I believe the only Trip A discount right now is 2 park annual for 99.95 until 5/31/02 redeem by 7/2/02

Hi. the AAA office here on Long Island had a special where when you bought a 2-day Universal pass, you got the 3rd day free. The only thing is the Tickets expire 12/31/02. I paid $85/adult and $71/child (and that included tax). I think this deal ends sometime in May.

ours in MI/WI are running the one where you buy one 2 day pass and you get a 3rd day on it for free. Has to be purchased by the end of May and used by the end of '02. We bought this same pass when we went last Xmas, and, although it doesn't look like much, it worked fine. We can't do the power pass because we're going during one of the blackout times (first weekend in August).
Terri the Yoopermom

I received a mailing from AAA and checked it to see if I could find what you reported here. Alas, as others have posted, the deal they are running is buy 2 days and get a third free.

In the same mailing, it said that if you show your AAA card at selected Universal locations, you can get 10% off dining and shopping. It didn’t list what the “selected” locations are, but AAA’s website states that the card is good for a 10% discount on food and merchandise within the Universal Parks. Also, Hard Rock Café gives a 10% to AAA members at all its locations.

The AAA in the south (AAA South) is running a special an AP for $99. You can only purchase them through the AAA's in the south - there is one in Orlando (I called them). They won't mail them even if you give them your member #.:( The post above is correct, you must purchase them before the end of May and activate before 7/2/02.

The fanclub is running the same special; hope this helps.

PDG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter