Is anyone else planning to go in 2003?

Planning on Sept 15th to 21st, 2003, Kids fall break. They can't wait!!! Well neither can Daddy ;)

Kilroys

We haven't even taken this years trip, but I'm already thinking about 2003! Thinking about late Oct. for Halloween. We're thinking of renting a FW Cabin.

The whole family is going in late March. DH and I with three kids, Mother-in-law, Brother and Sister-in-law with their two kids. Hoping to have an incredible stay at Fort Wilderness. The rest of the family is staying at ASM. I am so excited!!!!

Yes! My school system just adopted a modified 9 week on 2 week off calendar for next year, so I'm going for about 10 nights in March, a couple of weeks in the summer, and 11 nights in October!

I can't wait!

If the home improvements that we have budgeted for this fall/winter don't go drasticly off the deep end.....

we are planning a 5 day swing in early to mid Feb stay at FW. Even if we can't manage that one we are pretty firm on at least 10 days next September.

- lori

We'll be staying at FW in July 2003. I know it will be hot, but it's the only time we can all get away! This will be our first stay at FW. In 99 we stayed at the ASMu resort.

Only 273 days to go!!

July isn't too bad. I was there in July & August in 2001 & it wasn't bad at all! All the rides, restaurants & other things are airconditioned so you have plenty of opportunity to cool off! Just bring a water bottle with you to refill at the fountains! Lots cheaper than buying drinks all day! Don't forget the sunblock!!!!! That's a must in the summer months!:eek:

Have fun!!!!:wave:

I can't help thinking I should be packing to go!!!! We were supposed to go next month but had to post-pone our trip so hubby could heal from his broken neck his horse gave him. Thank the Good Lord he's going to be just fine!!!!

I'm so anxious to go & I still have a year to wait!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave:

:eek: So glad that your hubby is recovering - what a scary thing.

Thanks for the info, we appreciate it. Sunblock is definitely on our packing list, along with the water bottles.

We are planning to have a cabin for the first week in December 2003 and two studios at BWV for the second week with DD and her fiance. DD is getting married in February and is looking forward to this more than her honeymoon! We've stayed there before so we know how good it will be. Sitting on the beach or at the pool in the warm sunshine listening to Christmas carols feels so strange.

We're going Jan9-14 staying in a cabin for the first time and its our 1st visit to FW.

STAYING at the FORT from 1/6 thru Feb..something....
gonna have visitors during the month and take a few trips to see some old pals...longest stay yet....yikes........spinnner..............

We just heard today that we headed back to the E. coast next summer! YIPPY! Maybe we can detour and camp at FW for a week or so:D

Heading there Feb5-10th. First time staying at campground. We were just at Disney in April 2002 and can't wait to go back.

We just fulfilled a little dream of buying a 30' travel trailer. Our first "big" trip will be to FW in May for our 10 year anniversary. Lots of times at WDW, always dreaming about and visiting FW, waiting to stay there!! Cannot wait to go!!!

twin DD's (5), DS (2) and us crazy Disney kids!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter