Is it Too Early to Hope?

louey

DIS Veteran
Too early to start hoping and dreaming for a discount for our May 2024 Trip :coffee:? I keep seeing all the discounts and really hope we snag one for next year. Our last trip was May 2022 we had no discount :sad2:. I know if there is one it won't show up until maybe after December 2023 :santa: To anyone out there planning a 2024 trip lets all Hope for the Best:thumbsup2

I could definitely see the low travel numbers continuing into next year, prompting spring and summer discounts. Like you said, it’ll probably be awhile. I would think the earliest you’d see the discounts pop up could be October, but more likely after new years.

Too early to start hoping and dreaming for a discount for our May 2024 Trip :coffee:? I keep seeing all the discounts and really hope we snag one for next year. Our last trip was May 2022 we had no discount :sad2:. I know if there is one it won't show up until maybe after December 2023 :santa: To anyone out there planning a 2024 trip lets all Hope for the Best:thumbsup2
I’m going in February and hoping as well!

I guess I have a way to wait... we're not going until August 2024. LOL

Can you book an All Star room for one night (even do online check in if you can’t actually get to Disney) to qualify for a bounceback offer?

Can you book an All Star room for one night (even do online check in if you can’t actually get to Disney) to qualify for a bounceback offer?

Reports are they can tell if your room had been entered. If it hasn’t then you aren’t able to book the bounceback.

Reports are they can tell if your room had been entered. If it hasn’t then you aren’t able to book the bounceback.
The reservation center is not checking with the hotels to see if a guest is or was in their room. The two different reservation systems do not communicate in real time. Since you can book a bounceback during your stay, you could call the morning of checkout from your cell phone ( from wherever, including not in FL) give them the current reservation number, and book the room with the bounceback offer, as long as the dates are available. No-one is confirming with the hotel whether the room was actually occupied. Disney gets the money for the one night stay.

🤷🏻‍♀️. I have no personal knowledge. Just I’ve read people say they were denied. Try it & let us know how it goes.

And if you knew, why did you ask if it can be done?

🤷🏻‍♀️. I have no personal knowledge. Just I’ve read people say they were denied. Try it & let us know how it goes.
I haven’t, but I know someone who did. Saved about $3500 on a GF stay next year. Never left the state of MA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter