Is Oga's freaking anyone else out? Recent experiences, please.

sign up for touring plans & mousewatchers for dining notices. I signed up for Oga's a few days ago (for early dec) I got 15 notices in 2 days,, ( I kept missing them, i only use email on computer, so wasn't able to grab them right away) booked 2 from notices at 2 am.
I am still curious why so many spots are available, but so far they havent taken them back

If you don’t mind me asking, when in early December?

Our HS day is Wednesday, 12/2 and I initially had Oga’s booked 60 days out. I modified our time during the 11/3 glitch and lost the reservation so I’ve been refreshing and using Touring Plans, ************ and MD...with no hits.

Our HS day is Wednesday, 12/2 and I initially had Oga’s booked 60 days out. I modified our time during the 11/3 glitch and lost the reservation so I’ve been refreshing and using Touring Plans, ************ and MD...with no hits.

dec 1st & the 8th got notifications for both days.
i was skeptical about the notification service, but also got 50's sci fi this way, you have nothing to lose to try ( well except mousesavers charges $5 & up... but they gave me the most notifications)

dec 1st & the 8th got notifications for both days.
i was skeptical about the notification service, but also got 50's sci fi this way, you have nothing to lose to try ( well except mousesavers charges $5 & up... but they gave me the most notifications)

Thank you and fingers crossed something opens up for 12/2!

Thanks for all the responses. Our DHS day is Friday. I think we’ll peek in and see how “freaked out” we are. When I was there before, it was a different world and a very crowded, very enclosed space, so I appreciate those who gave details on what it’s like right now:).

For those of you who do not have a reservation ( I saw you did) they do not allow you to put your head in the door to see the innards of the room ( we tried previously last year) you have to have a reservation to get near it.
this is to let people to know not to plan on being able to do this, like they do every other restaurant.

That is a total bummer. 12/2 is our 2nd HS day of our trip but the one we booked our ADR at Oga's for 6:50pm, parties of 7 & 4 to accommodate our whole group. I hope you are able to find another ADR.

That is a total bummer. 12/2 is our 2nd HS day of our trip but the one we booked our ADR at Oga's for 6:50pm, parties of 7 & 4 to accommodate our whole group. I hope you are able to find another ADR.

I actually did find another ADR yesterday so we're all set!

I'm still unable to get an adr at Ogas for Thanksgiving week. I've been trying since 60 days out and there has been nothing! What is this notification service you guys are talking about?

I'm still unable to get an adr at Ogas for Thanksgiving week. I've been trying since 60 days out and there has been nothing! What is this notification service you guys are talking about?

Touring Plans and Mouse Dining both offer free reservation finders! ************ is also a tool but it is not free (A very small but worth it fee).

Good luck - people cancel/modify their times and ADRs do pop up - don't give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter