aDVCguy

"Have itch...MUST see Mouse!"
:earseek:
On a scale of one to ten...how bad does everyone have that overwhelming
need to see our beloved Mouse? Feel free to state the number of days til'
next visit!

I'm a 9+...28 days out til' BWV!

:moped: Have itch...must see Mouse!

134 days til VWL (waitlisted for BCV).....I'm about a 7 right now since I was there in August!

This is the first time ever that I have been able to say "went to Disney last month and am going back next month" AND I am going nuts with the wait! 48 days to go! :cool1:

I've got the itch bad!!!!!!!!!
I was there in April and I've got 50 days until next trip ( but then I only have to wait approx 90 days until the March trip, but then have to wait 7 months until the Oct trip UGH).

I've got it bad because we don't have anything planned yet! Waiting to see if we'll be able to get at the 7 month window at HH. Won't be able to do that until November....ugh!

Deb

Going in Feb. Love every day leading up to it dreaming of how fun it'll be!

I have the itch too. We were just there in August, we hope to go in January for a long weekend, but no points so hoping for a package deal.

But after that my wait will not be over until August 2006. :earseek:

This question always makes me feel terrible because I am wiggin so bad to get back to WDW but I know I should just feel fortunate enough to have been there as much as we have been.

Regardless, I guess I'm a 9 with 46 days to go until we arrive at BWV!

Have a great time everyone.

7 days and I'm in -2....you know that point where you are dreading the work that's involved. I have laundry going, I need to get that done to get packed. There is a house that gets messy as soon as I get it clean - and it needs to be clean to leave. I have to make sure the neighbor can watch the guinea pigs. I had a bunch of stuff to go stacked in a pile this morning - and I walked into the room to find it spread all over because my daughter needed photos from the chest it was stacked on for a homework project. I have half a dozen things I should get done at work before I go - and time for three of them - and a midterm to do the day after I get back.

we were at DL over the summer, so it has been a whole year since I have been to WDW... I am a 9... can't wait to go home again...

Was there in June, itching now but going down in 4 days.....itching to see te mouse and my daughter, who works in enertainment in the Mouse's house!!! BCV here I come!

aDVCguy said:
next visit!

I'm a 9...133 days out til' BWV!

I am at a big time 10 if not higher with 52 days to go!

I have to wait soooooo long. I have over a year to wait to go to WDW.

However I have less than two weeks before we go to Disneyland Paris. Using points to stay at Hotel New York. Can't wait!!

Susan

aDVCguy said:
next visit!

I'm a 9...133 days out til' BWV!

Well, I was itching so...I boo-hooed around the house and got hubby to agree. We do not have any points left so, we are staying offsite 2 nights and at the hard rock for 1 night. We cashed in our miles however, we have to fly into Tampa in order to get a decent flight. So, we are leaving on 11-5 and returning on the 8th. I cannot wait!!

Kim

If you're using your airmiles you have to stay for more than 3 nights! It has taken us over 4 years to save for 4 tickets and that was with the special airmiles you give if you sign up for something.

Talk your hubby into more days! :teeth:

Deb

I'm probably a 7.
Was a 9 or 10, but a little worried about crowds. We went in the crowded summer month, & I was looking forward to a slower pace Nov. vac, but I hear Jersey week is really busy. Oh well, a crowded disney is better than no disney. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter