Itching to see Mouse? How bad is it?

very itchy - at least an 8! - and still 222 more days to go! :earseek:

At about 89 days till our first real trip "home" but I'm keeping it at a low "simmer" for the moment...by planning Ds's trip home from Anchorage for Thanksgiving and trying to help plan DD & SIL's "2nd honeymoon"...but just don't let me get started thinking about the ressies for dining that I should start making this wee :love: k or I'll get up to about a 9....love those WDW restaurants but it's so hard making all those choices! :love:

Just to update, the weekend went pretty good - got packed, laundry done, house cleaned, homework done. So we are now into positive numbers. Not the high ones yet, there is still the "gah....I can't take a week out of my life right now" factor.

DW and I are now 13 days from our first trip home to our home resort (SSR) and five days away from DD's wedding day. :lovestruc I don't know which one I'm more excited about. Okay--so that's not true. I'm more excited about the wedding right now. But in a week, the wedding will be over and I'll be ready for Mickey! :earsboy:

Everyone in our house has it bad including our 2yr old. We had to push our trip back from December to March (aarrrrrrggggg) and I'm not sure when exactly in March we'll be going.

It's going to be a long, cold winter. :hourglass :cold:

Itching pretty bad here too. Have almost 2 months to the day until we can seen the Mouse. :cool1: Luckily, after that we only have about 3 months until we get to see him again. :banana:

Then is going to be the real tough withdrawals. We don't have any trips planned after that and are planning on borrowing all of our 2007 points for a big Xmas ski trip. That means unless we borrow in 2007, we may not be going back until 2008 earliest. :sad1:

But with the two trips coming up I'm not even going to start thinking about that yet.

I'm at 10. 5 at least! We didn't go to WDW this past summer, so haven't been there since August '04 with Hurricane Charlie. We watched one of those vacation planning DVDs the other night just for fun. We plan to go again next August. It felt strange (and a bit sad) to skip a year, but we still had a vacation, just not to WDW. The good part is we'll have some extra points, due to skipping a year. Waiting until the 7-month window to plan, as we are using points from 2 resorts.

4 days til I see the mouse, last visit was 2 months ago - a loooooooong time between visits!

Really need a fix, on a tough project for work and word is that I may need to delay my mouse fix for a day - AARGH!

43 days to go, and we (hubby and I) are desperately wanting the days to pass faster! I'd say we are a definite 8.5 right now. Last trip was March, but with family. This one is just the two of us, and we can hardly wait!

We leave on Saturday for 10 nights at SSR in a 2bdrm! My wife and I are at about a 9, but the kids are at a 15!!! :)

Hi,

itching BAD!!! can't wait until May 2006. Look @ countdown!

I'm an 11. :rolleyes1 That's why I come to the DIS Boards so often!

We go to BCV for the first time -- and our first time in a 1BR instead of a studio -- in March. DH thinks I'm out of my mind for wanting to plan at this early date. (And he just shook his head when I told him about calling day-by-day for our ressie at 7 months out.) Glad I can find kindred spirits here!

Ug! Well - we went to Disneyland in April for 3 days - the 4 of us with 11 of the extended family members on my DH's side - but we won't be going to WDW and 'Home' again until Dec '06! That's 14 months from now.... I haven't even tried to comprehend the wait yet.... I guess with all of this moving and stress my mouse need factor is probably up at about a 7, though! I would love to just go try out Vero Beach for a few days just to relax at the beach and pool though! That would be heaven right now! :flower:

:rotfl2: I'm NOT alone!
Glad to see some down to earth honesty in this thread I posted!
You've all been GREAT in your responses!
Hope all of you find a way to relax! Fat chance of that happening,eh?
Let's face it...we've been bitten by the Mouse! Thanks, Walt!
:hourglass So many grains of sand to go...BWV 2/06

:moped: "Have itch...must see Mouse!" -aDvcGuy

Itch factor: 8.5/9.0
Days out: 130

Truthfully, you can measure my itch by just looking at my bookshelf: I just noticed last night that we have the Unofficial Guide to WDW for each year (2002-6), plus a few scattered ones from the previous 15 years. In fact, I pre-ordered the new one a month prior to its release.

But regardless of the destination (even ... NON-Disney!), for me the planning and building expectation are 1/2 the fun. And this year, more than ever, my wife's excitement is building as well. Guess it's just a sign that we REALLY need a vacation this year!

I would love to go back to WDW. We were there in June and September and don't think I can wait til next year! Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter