It's a beautiful time......March 2006 Thread

We will be there March 7-13. I am attending a dental convention at the Swan while DH, DS11 and DD9 get to play! Best news is that because Swan and Dolphin sold out, I could book a room at BC for same rate (and since my institution is paying for my room, its at no cost to me). I have never been to WDW in March and hope the temps increase before we get there! Now to finalize my ADRs...

MEM said:
We will be there March 7-13. I am attending a dental convention at the Swan while DH, DS11 and DD9 get to play! Best news is that because Swan and Dolphin sold out, I could book a room at BC for same rate (and since my institution is paying for my room, its at no cost to me). I have never been to WDW in March and hope the temps increase before we get there! Now to finalize my ADRs...

MEM,

So, you guys are the reason I couldn't get the Swan for $139 this trip? :confused3

Bill From PA

mom2byz said:
We have gone in February and March, March is definately less crowded. Have a great time, we will be there the 4th thru 11th.

I just saw where you are from, we were not far from you when we lived and blacksburg and worked in roanoke. We will be there Feb25-March7. I hope it is not crowded. How old are your boys? Maybe we'll see you around the world.

dwcrazee said:
:banana: Just confirmed we will be there March 26th-31st at PORS!! Taking our 6 yo old for the 2nd time and it will be our 3yo's 1st. Also, celebrating our 10th anniversary a little early!

Angie

We'll be there then, too (with a 10 year old trying to squeeze on that trundle -- anything but sleep with his brother!!). Celebrating my 40th birthday a little early!

Dennisnlisab96- We will be there at ASSP from Mar. 9-12 then we move over to POR. Which level and team is your DD on? I have 3 DD's competing. One is on tiny cheer and the other 2 are on mini level I. Good luck! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm dancing :dancer: ! Wow, it seems like I went from 100 days to under 40 in the blink of an eye :confused3 . I hope our 10 days at WDW don't fly by that quickly pixiedust: ! I have all our suitcases out and have been buying all the pre-trip things (disposable cameras, snacks, toiletries, etc.) and trying on shorts and swimsuits. I love the anticipation build-up before a WDW trip :cloud9: . I've been driving everyone at work nuts with my daily countdown. You'd think this was my first trip, not my ~ 25th :crazy: ! Hope everyone is having fun getting ready to visit :mickeyjum . Hope to run into some DIS members :wave2: .

34 days!! My tummy is starting to do flip-flops when I see Disney World advertised on TV!!! :banana: :cheer2: princess:

I just booked the trip, and I am still in shock!!! but I am alread in excitement mode!!! can't wait until I am home again.

(I've prepared my self by watching the ONDEMAND Vaction specials by Disney.-- it just like being in the resort!!!)

Was supposed to be just DD14 & I for a quick trip; just booked air for DD18 on spring break from college to join us (Boy is Ds going to be out of sorts! But not his spring break time)

Anyone available to join me for my nightly ritual pint (or 2) at R&C?
Just a short stroll over from the Dolphin for me! :drinking:

YOU try sharing a room with 2 teenage girls! :scared: :drinking:

:tink:

muttngeff,

We're just going to miss the R&C thing with you, we're at the Swan from 3/2 - 3/12 and the picture below is of my favorite WDW attraction.

Bill From PA

I shall deem the nonexistent person in the seat next to me "Bill in PA in absentia" and gladly toast to your successful vacation! :thumbsup2

Sorry we'll miss each other though. Even when I bring the whole extended gang along, I'm the only lover of the darks at R&C. They only agree to come for the fish & chips :eek: :confused3

Have a great time; I'll still be stuck in cold Ohio...although it's SUMMERTIME weather today...nearly 60! not getting too excited as this IS Ohio so it will be 20 tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter