• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's all about Rides and Rocks (the trip that nearly wasn't) TR starts page 6

Thanks Kristin5. Crazy Cat Lady - Zion is very beautiful. I am glad I included it. PIO with the right footwear and a light day pack as no doubt you had and not too deep then yes. This crazy couple had bigger backpacks, dressed in jeans, hiking shoes, jumpers etc and were desperately trying not to get wet, jumping or scrambling from rock to rock, which was why it was so funny. I would like to see the Emerald pools area again in Spring with water running and all the flowers. If I was fit a hike to Angels Landing would be good too. Not sure I'll ever get DH to do it though. Sad only our day in Las Vegas to go! I am pretty happy with what we crammed into our 8 day side trip though!

I am so enjoying your report. It is our dream to visit some of the same NPs you have and I am encouraged by how much you have managed to see in the time you had. Your photos are gorgeous, thank you for sharing them with us.

Aw thanks SafferMum. I would have liked to have done the Grand Circle but each trip get sidetracked by Disney - lol! so in the end am doing the Circle in bits at a time! I think doing it all at once also over 4 or 5 weeks it might get very overwhelming so many sights in a row. If we hadn't already seen the Grand Canyon it would have been easy to add that on to this trip with an extra day or two. Next time (always optimistic!) I hope to start off with Yellowstone. WanderlustNZ has a good, quite recent TR on that park btw. NB LOVE the avatar - she's my favourite dragon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter