It's Good to Be Bad. A Villainous Adventure--Updated 1/28x2!

We waltzed our way past the Blondie’s tower, and over into Frontierland! There was still a bit of time before DEP was set to start, so we headed over to Big Thunder, and had an amazing wild ride in the wilderness. Always better in the dark! Bahaha! After that, we found a parade spot, which was so tough….man…that 11 pm parade is JAM PACKED IN FRONTIERLAND

Que sarcasm there guys…seriously…if you can tough it out til the later of the parades, just freaking do it! The performers aren’t dying since it’s the nighttime parade, and there’s NO ONE around, so you get ALL the interactions!

The most amazing thing about parade tonight, was that I had NO clue who would be working, minus 1 friend, and most of the friends in parade had either forgotten when I was coming, or didn’t know we were in the parks that night, so they all got SUPER excited to see us! Cassy was one of the fairies that night, she’s the friend of Amanda’s that I’ve seen quite a few times, so we kicked it off with a familiar face!

It definitely also helped that we were both bobbing/dancing along with the music and having a blast, waving to everyone, blowing kisses, it was seriously spectacular, Mickey even made silly “faces” back to us when he came by!

Some of our favorite floats (and Steven’s husband bahhaa) came by….

The princess herself, and of course, her royal court…and not so royal Step family….

Peter was bravely fighting Hook tonight, always a good sign to see!

and Mr Smee was the cutest thing as per usual!.

I’m not sure when the unit goes, but that’s all the pictures of DEP I’ve got, so the rest is story time lol The Pinnochio section came by, and Quintin had NO clue that I was in the parks that night, so he LOST IT when he saw me, and came ruuuuuning up and gave me a huge hug, and it was the best thing ever! I hadn’t seen him do DEP yet either, which made it all magical. The rest of the donkey boys gave us a bunch of attention too, which was all lovely!

Then the end of the parade came by (hello America, glad to know you’re here, bahaha) and Scott was just spotting at the end of the float (meaning walking beside it, ready to hit the “stop button” if anything weird goes on) And infront of him, one of the America girls DEFINTELY knew us, and we had this major DERP moment of trying to figure out who it was since we couldn’t really see her face thanks to all the back lighting, and then we realized it was ERIN!! She’d JUST transferred back into entertainment from Guest Services a few weeks back, so we weren’t sure if we’d see her! Originally we’d met her with a lovely stepsister, then I ran into her at DHS guest services in May, and she was super excited to see us, and us her, and it made it hilarious as we pretty much missed Scott, but I explained later and he was fine with it, bahahah.

Overall, we had an AMAZING electrical parade that night, we were right by the exit, we’d just gotten off BTMRR, and walked to where the cross roads were, though after a family showed up we moved a little more down towards where the parade was coming from so they’d get more interaction. But being directly across from Pecos is GREAT because you’re literally all by yourself and EVERYONE was giving us so much love and it was just fantastic!

Steven & I meandered out of the park, I quickly messaged Russell, a friend who’s house I’d had something shipped to, to meet up to pick up the shirt, and we headed back to Art of Animation! After picking up the shirt, and a quick shower, it was time for bed!

I saw you at the 9/16 MNSSHP! You, Steven and another girl were at the Monsters, Inc. dance party and I wanted to come over and say hi, but didn't want to seem like a stalker, lol. :rotfl: plus, I was trying to keep up with the rug rats. :) Hope you had as much fun as we did!

Ah!! Was that our fairy day? I'm assuming it was if there was only 3 of us, since Paige wasn't feeling too great and left early! Lol, you totally could've came to say hi!! We were approached a lot that trip! Lol. It was a BLAST! Glad you guys had fun too!

Following along as usual! I love your trip reports!!

Awwe, thank you so much!!! Glad you're here!!

How cute are your costumes!!! Love your character interaction!! How exciting to be able to work at WDW!! I wish you tons of good wishes and pixie dust to get into an entertainment cast member position!! I know a lady who was Minnie Mouse for several years and she loved it!!

If you like those ones, stay tuned for Sept's tr! Lol... Thank you so much!! It really would be a dream come true to be able to get into entertainment, I really do hope the near future holds that adventure for me!

Seems like a pretty smooth trip - other than the hiccup with the charging of the room prematurely to your CC ... glad they were able to clear it up eventually then and there vs. it dragging out through the trip

Great character interaction ... I know how much you enjoy meeting The Lady and The Sisters so what a fun way to start off your trip!

Yeah, super glad they cleared that up right then, and that they said something.

Hahah, Tremaines are always a blast, so it's a great way to kick off a trip!

Great start Katt! Can't wait to read more and also read about your new adventure!!

Thank you so much!!

Ugh, that's a rough financial start to the trip. Glad it all got sorted eventually. LM room is on my to do list as well.

You know, I too think Drizzela and Anastasia should do the castle lighting. That would be epic!

Yeah...but hey, it was sorted out right away and I didn't have an issue using the card later on, so we're good!

LM rooms are great, but spoiler alert, later on in the trip I vowed it wasn't worth it and I wouldn't stay there again, they're a value room for a moderate price and they're at least 5 mins away from everything...

Ahaha, right?! Hilarity at it's finest!

Not a stellar way to start a trip with the card mess up.

Oooh but a 1900 Park Fair dinner? That's the way to do things.

How great that Lady T remembered you!

And the sisters look like they were great fun too. So, I'm sensing you moved past the slight misstep at the start of the trip fairly easily.

Yeah! It wasn't a great first kick off, but the rest of the evening was fantastic and the issue was definitely forgotten about once we'd kicked off the actual vacation!

SUBSCRIBED!

- You and Steven are both so adorable. I love the costumes and disney-bounds so far.
- I've wanted to stay at the Ariel rooms FOREVER too. I can relate to the photo of you against the shower wall on a spiritual level (although tbh, if I were ever to stay in one of the Ariel rooms I'd probably be belting "Part of Your World" at like 7 in the morning and wake up everyone in the building).
- 1900PF is my fav. I stayed at the Grand Floridian in July and we contemplated going there every day (we only went there once for dinner though). The character interaction is amazing and the dessert buffet is my jam.

Can't wait to see more!!! :goodvibes

Yay! Glad you're here!
Thank you so much!!
Ahahaha...yeah...they're fantastic rooms, but, I honestly don't think they're worth it! You can stay at a moderate resort for that price, or a preferred room at Pop, later on in the trip I did a night at an All Star for a mere $67 when it would've cost me over $200 for AoA again...*sigh*
LOVE 1900, and the GFlo, I'd love to stay there one day, hopefully soon lol!

Yay a new trip report! :cool1: Maybe I can keep up with this one? :confused3:rotfl2:

Love the Lady Tremaine disneybound!

Bahahaha, yes!! I don't know how fast this one will be moving lol

I tried to read your update, but it says "sorry no photos." :confused3

Obviously I facebooked you about this, but yeah, major photobucket troubles and then a major DERP moment by me...hated myself for a few hours there, but it's all sorted out now!! :thumbsup2

I bet Mine Train, like Big Thunder, is so much better at night. Really bummed I never got to do it at night, but at least I got to do it. Plus, the wait will drop eventually I'm sure.

I love this picture.

42_zpscdcf5fa9.jpeg

But I think I love this one more... Pure inner child. :lovestruc

54_zps4da8f38f.jpeg

"we knew we didn’t really care about Wishes this trip" I'll just pretend I didn't read that... :rolleyes1

Wow, it is so awesome how many friends you've made there. That will make moving there so much easier I'm sure.

Sounds like a really fun and lovely evening!

I got to ride Mine Train twice this last trip, but both during the day - really want to try it at night. I know I love BTMRR more at night as suspect Mine Train will have a similar reaction.

Looks like great interaction with Ariel and that was cute how Repunzel posed you got - really fun picture!

and I cannot not comment on your photo of pure joy with Mickey ... as Walt says: Adults are just children grown up ... and I think that picture proves the rule! Talking Mickey does have a pretty derpy smile though :rotfl2:

Sounds like you had an absolute blast at the parade! They should just transfer you to entertainment and your role would be "Mayor of the parades" and you just stand there and interract with all the members of the parade :rotfl2:

What a sweet idea for the birthday card for your mom!

... I think I'm dying a little at that Olaf hat.

If you couldn't see your friend at least you still had a great Ariel!

Oh my goodness, that Mickey meet sounds amazing and you're both so cute in the pictures and Mickey looks so cute. All the cuteness.

And an awesome Rapunzel? You guys were on a roll with the character meets.

Yay for recognizing people at the parade. Seriously, sounds like a fantastic evening all together. One of those perfect Disney evenings.

How did it take me this long to sub!?!?!? Anyway... I'm here now!!! So excited about your move to Florida... 5 days... wow!!! :goodvibes

You guys really hit the ground running on this trip!

The room is 12 kinds of adorable, such great theming! You guys always have the best character interactions! I think I follow Elsa's friend on Instagram. I love 1900 Park Fare (as you know), and even without our favorite Lady Tremaine, you still had a fantastic time! Great shots of MSEP. We still haven't watched from Frontierland, we should put that on our to-do list.

Okay, Katt, I'm all caught up again with your fixing the pictures and your net updates.

We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and I really want to try dinner as I love the stepsisters (we had such a great interaction with them a couple years ago). How was the food? Breakfast was not memorable.

LOVE all of the photos of you and Steve with all of the princesses and Mickey...such fun you two had.

Whoo Hoo, I wasn't too far behind on this one. :cool1:

Loved all of the character interactions so far and it is just so cool that you know so many of the people in the parades. I still know that someday I'll be watching you in one of those!

Hello! I followed the link Danielle posted in her TR and am officially joining in for the rest of the fun. :thumbsup2

All caught up! Staying at AOA in the Little Mermaid room was my first on property stay ever a few weeks ago! I agree the room was cute, but the rest of the property was way more fun to look at and take pictures of.

It was actually during that stay that I saw you on 9/16 at MK headed down the opposite side of the road right before Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it! Also, since that day I went back for MNSSHP and rode both Mine train & BTM in the dark and it was amazing!

Can't wait to here more about this trip.

It's so exciting to be reading two of your reports at the same time. I'm all caught up and looking forward to day two.

I bet Mine Train, like Big Thunder, is so much better at night. Really bummed I never got to do it at night, but at least I got to do it. Plus, the wait will drop eventually I'm sure.

I love this picture.

42_zpscdcf5fa9.jpeg

But I think I love this one more... Pure inner child. :lovestruc

54_zps4da8f38f.jpeg

"we knew we didn’t really care about Wishes this trip" I'll just pretend I didn't read that... :rolleyes1

Wow, it is so awesome how many friends you've made there. That will make moving there so much easier I'm sure.

It really is!! Completely different!! And yes, it doesn't seem to be as crazy hectic now, even with the heavy crowds.

Bahaha, they're both amazing pictures, I'm really glad we got photopass & manage to catch both those moments lol!

Lol...good...lol

It really has! I mean, a lot of them are more friends in the parks at this point, but we'll see how they progress over the next year lol!

Sounds like a really fun and lovely evening!

I got to ride Mine Train twice this last trip, but both during the day - really want to try it at night. I know I love BTMRR more at night as suspect Mine Train will have a similar reaction.

Looks like great interaction with Ariel and that was cute how Repunzel posed you got - really fun picture!

and I cannot not comment on your photo of pure joy with Mickey ... as Walt says: Adults are just children grown up ... and I think that picture proves the rule! Talking Mickey does have a pretty derpy smile though :rotfl2:

Sounds like you had an absolute blast at the parade! They should just transfer you to entertainment and your role would be "Mayor of the parades" and you just stand there and interract with all the members of the parade :rotfl2:

It was great!!

Mine train was a great ride at night, it is quite different, but still great, and nice to experience both!

We lucked out with some adorable characters and awesome interactions that night, we were all super happy with everything!!

Bahaha, YES! It was a fantastic parade & great evening!

What a sweet idea for the birthday card for your mom!

... I think I'm dying a little at that Olaf hat.

If you couldn't see your friend at least you still had a great Ariel!

Oh my goodness, that Mickey meet sounds amazing and you're both so cute in the pictures and Mickey looks so cute. All the cuteness.

And an awesome Rapunzel? You guys were on a roll with the character meets.

Yay for recognizing people at the parade. Seriously, sounds like a fantastic evening all together. One of those perfect Disney evenings.

Thanks! She did enjoy it!

Lol!

Mickey was adorable!

It was amazing, seriously, it was a night of fantastic character meets and lots of friends!

How did it take me this long to sub!?!?!? Anyway... I'm here now!!! So excited about your move to Florida... 5 days... wow!!! :goodvibes

Lol! I dont know if i promo'd this tr at all or just started it! Lol. Yup! Been here nearly a week already, not working yet, I check in for that tommorrow, shoudl be awesome!

You guys really hit the ground running on this trip!

The room is 12 kinds of adorable, such great theming! You guys always have the best character interactions! I think I follow Elsa's friend on Instagram. I love 1900 Park Fare (as you know), and even without our favorite Lady Tremaine, you still had a fantastic time! Great shots of MSEP. We still haven't watched from Frontierland, we should put that on our to-do list.

We usually do! Bahhaa. Super cute room! Probably! Lol, I'm pretty sure I follow her! 1900 pf is something that we should do together next time you're down!! And i'm so happy we share the same favorite Lady T! She's serious perfection!! And yes! Again, when you do watch from Frontierland let me know!! I'll totally join if I can lol

Okay, Katt, I'm all caught up again with your fixing the pictures and your net updates.

We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and I really want to try dinner as I love the stepsisters (we had such a great interaction with them a couple years ago). How was the food? Breakfast was not memorable.

LOVE all of the photos of you and Steve with all of the princesses and Mickey...such fun you two had.

Yay! Sorry about that lol! 1900 pf dinner is AMAZING, I find it much superior to breakfast, but that could just be me. The food's amazing, much better than breakfast iMO

Thanks!
Super great night!

Whoo Hoo, I wasn't too far behind on this one. :cool1:

Loved all of the character interactions so far and it is just so cool that you know so many of the people in the parades. I still know that someday I'll be watching you in one of those!

Yay! So great to see you the other day to!!

It was amazing! Lol, I always enjoy seeing them on route because it makes them happy to see a familiar face! Lol.

Joining in, sounds like such a fun trip so far!

Glad you're here! It was an awesome start!

Hello! I followed the link Danielle posted in her TR and am officially joining in for the rest of the fun. :thumbsup2

Hi!! glad you're here!!

All caught up! Staying at AOA in the Little Mermaid room was my first on property stay ever a few weeks ago! I agree the room was cute, but the rest of the property was way more fun to look at and take pictures of.

It was actually during that stay that I saw you on 9/16 at MK headed down the opposite side of the road right before Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it! Also, since that day I went back for MNSSHP and rode both Mine train & BTM in the dark and it was amazing!

Can't wait to here more about this trip.

It was super cute! Everything there is awesome, but, spoiler alert, by the end of the trip, I was so done with it, and the cost of the rooms lol!

Nice!! That's so awesome! I think we were fairies that night, right? Lol

It's so exciting to be reading two of your reports at the same time. I'm all caught up and looking forward to day two.

Hahah, and now I've got a third one going on, so that's a fun one bahaha!

I'm joining Rob in pretending you didn't say you didn't care about Wishes!

So question, for our first ride on the mine train would it be better to do it during the day or at night?!

Love the picture of you with Mickey! And :rotfl: about how he revealed his magic trick!

I'm joining Rob in pretending you didn't say you didn't care about Wishes!

So question, for our first ride on the mine train would it be better to do it during the day or at night?!

Love the picture of you with Mickey! And :rotfl: about how he revealed his magic trick!

Ahahha it's moreseo that we're down there so often already, and we knew we'd see it in Sept so we weren't worried about it that night!

Uhmm...that's a good one. I think either is totally okay! They're both fun rides, it's not insanely different to ride it at a different time. Takes longer for your eyes to adjust & harder to see in the windows at the end if you ride during the day!

Lol, thanks! He's so cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter