I've got to recommend this...not just a Disney tip, but....

You know, My DS and myself both came down with colds last week, and I was so tempted to go out and buy that stuff, but I was also afraid to spend the money and not have it work! Well now that I've heard this, I'm going to buy it for the trip just in case. I always get a flu shot, and didn't even get to that yet because of the lousy cold! Now I'm worried about getting the flu for the trip. YIKES! No, I'm not going to worry, I'm just gonna get my flu shot on Monday, buy my Zicam, and pray! Thanks for the tip.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've been using and recommending the Cold-Eeze type products for a couple of years now - this year I'm switching to Zicam. They have a nose spray AND a nasal applicator (like a q-tip). My daughter HATES nose sprays! The zinc seems to work like magic.

Ohhh super. The last time I traveled I was stuck on a plane for more than 10 hours (nothing does you in more than recycled plane air. EW) when I was already a bit sniffly and sore throated.
And proceeded to wander around miserable and make my travel buddy miserable. Next time I travel it's Zicam going in the bag. I visited 3/4 different drugstores over 5 days. Hehe. It was the drugstore tour. It was overseas so I couldn't get my favorite cough drops. It was fun taking their medicines, but it didn't seem particularly effective.
I'm betting my poor travel buddy wished I had tons of Cold-ease, antibiotics, tissues (those I did buy in large quantities), and most of all this Zicam that everyone seems to love.
Will remember it for next time along with the regular first aid kit.
If you're curious I usually pack: Immodium, Tylenol, Sudafed/Allegra, Vitamin C with Zinc drops, throat lozanges. The Vitamin C lozanges are great when you're feeling down. next time Zicam will go in too.
I'm like a whiny 3 year old when I get sick. So not fun to be around.

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and my sister started getting a cold this last Sunday. She started the Zicam yesterday so it'll be interesting to see if this stuff works. She's got allergies and asthma and her colds always hit her pretty hard. Sure hope this stuff works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter