J & T's Wishes Wedding 5/5/12 SB/SBP/BW *Wedding & Aulani HM TR Complete!*

Oh, my god, there's so much adorableness in those pictures, I think my computer might explode. And that fedora! :lovestruc

Tyler is adorable! Love the little suit. :lovestruc

So yes, I think your plan about not getting too crazy on the boys is a good one. They probably mean well but just don't pay attention. And if the dads are there then you are good. :laughing:

Stay positive love! Everything will be perfetc. xoxo.

Wow, what a cutie! He will make such a handsome ring bearer! I definitely think the fedora should make an appearance :)

Oh, my god, there's so much adorableness in those pictures, I think my computer might explode. And that fedora! :lovestruc

He is so cute!! I love his little suspenders. Awwwwwwwwww.

Can't blame you for not being able to choose what pics to post. Tyler is a total cutie

Tyler is adorable! Love the little suit. :lovestruc

So yes, I think your plan about not getting too crazy on the boys is a good one. They probably mean well but just don't pay attention. And if the dads are there then you are good. :laughing:

Stay positive love! Everything will be perfetc. xoxo.

hehehe Thanks girls! I think he looks like my side, so hopefully our kiddos will be cute too! haha (We are planning on starting to try like... wedding night!) ;)

Thanks Courtenay, you're exactly right. I am trying to play it cool, like ok no problem!! haha :littleangel:

Side Note: My shoes just came and I'm so disappointed. blahhhh
haha The texture of them I thought would look really cool with the rouching of my dress... no go. IDK if its the glue from them or just the different colors in the different materials but they look dirty to me. Sadly, I'm going to return them. The search continues! :rolleyes1

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit!! I have so much to catch up on. Glad to see you finished putting all your invites together! They look awesome. That is such a huge stressor to have done!

So sad to hear you aren’t going to be able to do a DP :sad2: It will still be an awesome day either way! It is such a long day that you would probably be exhausted by the time the fireworks started anyway!

You look beautiful in your wedding gown!!!!!! I love it! :cool1: Can’t wait to see pictures of you in it on your wedding day!

I can’t believe you are still dealing with guest list drama! I can understand why you are so stressed! I can’t believe people would just start calling and inviting themselves 2 months out! That is so rude! There is a reason you didn’t get an invitation, people don’t get that a destination wedding is a little different! I hope you were able to work things out! Now what the hell is this about the stag! That is just ridiculous. I can’t believe they would do that, I would be mad. Glad you got over it though, it’s the best thing to do just start letting things go and ignoring the crap. I cant believe your brother is dropping all this on you now. He knew all along when your wedding was and waits till now to tell you it’s a bad month. Kind of selfish if you ask me! I hope he changes for his mind. It’s so easy to say you are never going to be one of those crazy brides but then things like this start happening and there is nothing you can do lol! I remember those feelings all to well! I felt the exact same way that slowly everything I had dreamed was being taken away and changed but in the end it will all come together! Hang in there girl!

Your ring bearer is the cutest thing! He looks adorable in that suit! Sorry to hear about the shoes, they looked really pretty from your picture!

Keep your head up! :tigger: If you need anything I don't live far:)

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit!! I have so much to catch up on. Glad to see you finished putting all your invites together! They look awesome. That is such a huge stressor to have done!

So sad to hear you aren’t going to be able to do a DP :sad2: It will still be an awesome day either way! It is such a long day that you would probably be exhausted by the time the fireworks started anyway!

You look beautiful in your wedding gown!!!!!! I love it! :cool1: Can’t wait to see pictures of you in it on your wedding day!

I can’t believe you are still dealing with guest list drama! I can understand why you are so stressed! I can’t believe people would just start calling and inviting themselves 2 months out! That is so rude! There is a reason you didn’t get an invitation, people don’t get that a destination wedding is a little different! I hope you were able to work things out! Now what the hell is this about the stag! That is just ridiculous. I can’t believe they would do that, I would be mad. Glad you got over it though, it’s the best thing to do just start letting things go and ignoring the crap. I cant believe your brother is dropping all this on you now. He knew all along when your wedding was and waits till now to tell you it’s a bad month. Kind of selfish if you ask me! I hope he changes for his mind. It’s so easy to say you are never going to be one of those crazy brides but then things like this start happening and there is nothing you can do lol! I remember those feelings all to well! I felt the exact same way that slowly everything I had dreamed was being taken away and changed but in the end it will all come together! Hang in there girl!

Your ring bearer is the cutest thing! He looks adorable in that suit! Sorry to hear about the shoes, they looked really pretty from your picture!

Keep your head up! :tigger: If you need anything I don't live far:)

Thanks for coming back! ;)
So much craziness going on, really! I'm just trying to keep "calm" at least to our guests.. haha Today is the 3rd mail day we haven't gotten any responses at all- there are still about 30 out there, with at least 2 people per response. Helloooooo people!! lol AND to my dismay, DF went to his uncle's house for breakfast to discuss the stag on Saturady morning... and came home all excited the guys are taking him to MONTREAL. ughhhhhhh!!! :scared1:
Needless to say there was crying, and irritability that they AGAIN couldn't plan to do something for him before now, or the same weekend as mine. Why are guys so last minute and now trying to throw these things together for him when I'm at my most stressful point and he's just going off with the guys. Men!! :confused3

I did return those shoes and order new ones today! :dance3: They're the same Badgley Mischka's, but with a crystal on the front and otherwise white satin fabric. Hopefully I like these so I can start my fitting appointments ASAP!!

I also got my b-b-b-bonus today! Photographer is PAID IN FULL! Yesssss! It feels GREAT! They have (by my own choice lol) making me seriously POOR since August when I signed up with them! We had a Facetime chat with them on Sunday to go over the day with them and I feel so confident in them. They are coming down on the Tuesday before the wedding to check out Disney and hopefully have a little fun! I am excited to think what the wife (Mary) thinks since this will be her first time to WDW! :goodvibes I am thinking of sending them to dinner Friday night, maybe Citrico's or CA Grill? Anyone else do this? Suggestions for a nice dinner for them (They also don't eat meat, as a side factor)

53 days to go:woohoo:, 23 days til our final payment is due! :scared1:
Getting excited now!!

Sorry I'm a little behind!

Your nephew is SOOO cute in his little suit. And that fedora! GAH!!!

Those quotes are also super-cute. :)

I'm sorry the shoes didn't work out. I hope you like the new ones better!

And UGH MEN ARE SO STUPID. No one really planned a bachelor party for Chris. :( He went to DQ with his guys the night before the wedding, but he paid for them because I told him he had to.

Also: Congrats on paying off your photographer! That must be such a good feeling. :cool1::cool1:

The waiting game is awful, I hated going days without responses. Some people can be so rude. We had people who never even responded, we pretty much knew they weren't coming but still......rude! People better get their act together. What is wrong with guys, they are so last minute. If they were going to do that they really should have done it the weekend you have your shower. They just don't think like us! So sorry you have been so upset, it will all be worth it when you get to your wedding day, I promise :)

Awesome news about paying your photographers, what a good feeling! I feel you on the going broke thing with them. We paid a lot too but so worth it! We had our photographers go to EPCOT the night before our welcome dinner to see the fireworks so we sent them too the new restaurant in Mexico.

Awww sweetie your dress is beautiful!!! And your final plans look great! I can't believe how close you are!!! It will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see your pictures after. :cool1:

B-B-B-Bonus!!! :rotfl: AWESOME!! I luv it when that happens :lovestruc It is such a wonderful feeling when things r getting paid.. I just sent a check for $8,000 :eek: but things r getting PAID!
:banana::banana::banana: SO CLOSE!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Just caught up. Everything looks great. I love the disney picks.

Thanks!

Sorry I'm a little behind!

Your nephew is SOOO cute in his little suit. And that fedora! GAH!!!

Those quotes are also super-cute.

I'm sorry the shoes didn't work out. I hope you like the new ones better!

And UGH MEN ARE SO STUPID. No one really planned a bachelor party for Chris. He went to DQ with his guys the night before the wedding, but he paid for them because I told him he had to.

Also: Congrats on paying off your photographer! That must be such a good feeling. :cool1::cool1:

No worries!! I'm waiting for the new shoes to ship, I need to attach a picture of them, lets see
shoes_iaec1251094.jpg

:goodvibes
MEN. Still ugh. haha I'm trying to be the "cool fiance" and pretend like I don't care, the other wives are all offering to hang out, so I guess in essence I'll get a 2nd girls weekend, I should quit my complaining and let DF enjoy this time too. ;) Too funny on DQ! I have a feeling DF's guys were looking for a reason to be a little crazy and unfortunately for me, this was the perfect excuse. lol

I have so much relief with the photographers paid off. I can't wait to really enjoy their services now! We have our disk, album everything included in the pay off, which is great too! Only thing we'd need to buy are big prints or a canvas maybe, but we'll have plenty of time for that!

You're getting so close!!

:dance3: 52 days!

The waiting game is awful, I hated going days without responses. Some people can be so rude. We had people who never even responded, we pretty much knew they weren't coming but still......rude! People better get their act together. What is wrong with guys, they are so last minute. If they were going to do that they really should have done it the weekend you have your shower. They just don't think like us! So sorry you have been so upset, it will all be worth it when you get to your wedding day, I promise :)

Awesome news about paying your photographers, what a good feeling! I feel you on the going broke thing with them. We paid a lot too but so worth it! We had our photographers go to EPCOT the night before our welcome dinner to see the fireworks so we sent them too the new restaurant in Mexico.

We got 2 more responses today! :yay: They were however, two girls I already know are coming that booked their rooms. I want my no's to confirm they aren't coming!!! :laughing: Come on people!! Thanks for the calming, some days I really need it! (Ok just about every day.... bahaha) :hug:

I complain about how much we actually paid them, BUT I know they are completely worth it and I'm so confident in them! And it was my choice to build up their package with a bunch of add-on's :lmao: Hm, maybe sending them inside a park would be nice too! They are also staying at CBR, I was thinking of paying the difference to move them to BW maybe for Fri and Sat night. I think it doesnt help I am obsessed with them and think they are my BFF's rather than my photographers. haha I told them I had them seated with guests for dinner and they told me they prefer to take their food off to the side and eat it quick to get back to the action. I said they sound like closet eaters... :laughing: Too funny!

Awww sweetie your dress is beautiful!!! And your final plans look great! I can't believe how close you are!!! It will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see your pictures after. :cool1:

Thank you! meeee toooo!:goodvibes

B-B-B-Bonus!!! :rotfl: AWESOME!! I luv it when that happens :lovestruc It is such a wonderful feeling when things r getting paid.. I just sent a check for $8,000 :eek: but things r getting PAID!
:banana::banana::banana: SO CLOSE!!! :banana::banana::banana:

bahahaha you crack me up. I love it!! I was loaded for 1 day and 1 day only... hahaha and now it's all gone. But man did I go on a spending spree yesterday! :woohoo: 22 days til our final payment is due! :scared1:

Tricia,

Sorry you have been having drama and sorry I haven't commented on it. :hug:

* Cannot belive your brother may not be coming! That's crazy. I am sure he can miss 2 days. Wow. One of my brother's isn't coming, but that's because I haven't told him. :rolleyes1
* Your nephew looks adorable! Wow! love the suspenders. The pictures of him are going to be amazing.
* I hope that the responses start coming in soon. I know around Labor Day, I am going to be crazy about this too!
* Congrats on the bonus and paying off the photographer! One less thing on the list.

Can't believe how close you are getting! It's only 42 days till my PS trip and your wedding is the next weekend! :woohoo:

Tricia,

Sorry you have been having drama and sorry I haven't commented on it. :hug:

* Cannot belive your brother may not be coming! That's crazy. I am sure he can miss 2 days. Wow. One of my brother's isn't coming, but that's because I haven't told him. :rolleyes1
* Your nephew looks adorable! Wow! love the suspenders. The pictures of him are going to be amazing.
* I hope that the responses start coming in soon. I know around Labor Day, I am going to be crazy about this too!
* Congrats on the bonus and paying off the photographer! One less thing on the list.

Can't believe how close you are getting! It's only 42 days till my PS trip and your wedding is the next weekend! :woohoo:

hi there!! :yay:
no worries! I am trying to brush off as much as I can these days as we get closer- today we are 50 days out!! :scared1:

Only 1 response today, that totals 3 this week :headache: BUT the gifts are really rolling in all of a sudden! lol We got 2 today alone! :dance3:

Where have I been in replying? I think I got lost somewhere! :confused3

Yay gifts! Boo brother! Yay shoes!

49 days now! What are we going to do once all this planning is done with? :lmao:

Hey! Just stopping by to say hi and I am still lurking nearby lol. I can't believe your less than 50 days out... that is unbelievable! :woohoo: It will be here befor eyou know it.

I've fallen behind on the plans too!

I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. People had warned me about this kind of thing during weddings, and I really thought everyone was being overly dramatic....but no. All of us will experience these same things. So hang in there!

Your nephew is TOO CUTE!! :yay: That little suit is so stinking adorable and the fedora! Oh brother!

I love the little Disney Quote fans too, that's a really nice way to incorporate little Disney touches.

And the shoes, gorgeous! They are perfect for your dress

Planning is coming along so well, the time is really flying! Wedding then honeymoon before you know it!! :woohoo:

Where have I been in replying? I think I got lost somewhere! :confused3

Yay gifts! Boo brother! Yay shoes!

49 days now! What are we going to do once all this planning is done with? :lmao:

No worries, I'm lost most of the time too! 47 days.... eeek!!

Hey! Just stopping by to say hi and I am still lurking nearby lol. I can't believe your less than 50 days out... that is unbelievable! :woohoo: It will be here befor eyou know it.

you're too cute! thanks for lurking! :)

I've fallen behind on the plans too!

I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. People had warned me about this kind of thing during weddings, and I really thought everyone was being overly dramatic....but no. All of us will experience these same things. So hang in there!

Your nephew is TOO CUTE!! :yay: That little suit is so stinking adorable and the fedora! Oh brother!

I love the little Disney Quote fans too, that's a really nice way to incorporate little Disney touches.

And the shoes, gorgeous! They are perfect for your dress

Planning is coming along so well, the time is really flying! Wedding then honeymoon before you know it!! :woohoo:

Thanks for checking in and the positive reinforcement! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter