Jan AP from 2005?

hAm53

hi!!!
I tried searching, but I guess its been disabled. Hopefully that's a temporary thing.
We will be in WDW for 2.5 weeks in Sept, and just found out that a friend who lives on cape canaveral is getting married in Jan 06. so i was told to start pricing up a week in WDW for then (I was planning on taking my soon-to-be bride on a suprise trip to WDW for her Birthday in April as well, since we'll be in WDW for my -day in sept.)
i tried looking around online and couldn't find any AP rates for january of this year. were there not any?
since we're getting the AP's for the sept trip, it'll just be dumb to pay for airfare to FL if we're just 60 miles away from WDW for the wedding.

thanks for that link. i actually found it in another thread.
but there wasn't anything listed for january 2005. which gets me a little worried that there weren't any.

FOUND them! :earsgirl:

Mousesavers (http://www.mousesavers.com) is reporting a new discount code for Annual Passholders.

WDW Annual Passholders can ask for Code EWV and get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 1/2/05-2/16/05. Discounts will be extremely limited or nonexistent for check-ins 1/14/05-1/16/05, 2/3/05-2/5/05 and 2/10/05-2/12/05. Some sample rates:

* Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $49 standard
* Moderate Resorts - $79 standard
* Animal Kingdom Lodge - $109 standard; $151 savannah view
* Wilderness Lodge - $109 standard; $126 woods view
* Ft. Wilderness cabin - $144
* Contemporary - $151 standard view garden wing
* Grand Floridian - $259 garden view
* Other resorts, room types and views are available at varying prices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter