Jane's DFTW TR: Wedding Day Video Link added 11/13

I'm glad you all like the video, I wanted to share it with you all as I know how much it helped me in my planning to actually see things.

I promise to post more soon.

Hey Jane, great report! The pictures are GORGEOUS! It looked like a wonderful time. A quick question about the DP...you originally planned to have it in Morocco, right? So did they move the tables and stuff you paid for to Italy, or how exactly did that work?

Because of the chance of rain, that didn't happen, our food was set up in a room in the American Adventure. What is known as the parlor I think so there were the tables and chairs to use there. The items I ordered from floral were also there. I think there is normally a charge for this room if you want it. They then took our guests over to Italy before the fireworks began. I had our DP extended by 30 minutes so our guests had about 50 minutes to relax. This set up would have cost so much more if we had wanted it this way so it was a bonus.

We saw the Morocco site a few days after the wedding and Darren was so glad that the plans had to be changed.

Darren doesn't really like attention and he felt the DP area was very close to where other guests walked past. He would have felt on show. I don't think it would have been a problem.

He wasn't to happy with Misty taking us round world showcase and the hotel for photos, I just told him to shut up and enjoy it!

Have you seen the photos on this website.

http://www.tazfoto.com/webhtml/morocco.htm

Jane- I have no idea why I have never read your pj/tr before!! I always look at your pics in you siggy and love them!!! Your wedding looked absolutely gorgeous just as you did!! I'm glad all worked out in the end despite a few small bumps!! I'm so glad I found your tr! I am downloading the video now!

oh Jane- that video is wonderful!!!!

It made me choke-up, teary eyed, then beam from ear to ear ..... so i'm sure every one at your wedding felt 10 times more what I just did.

The song choices were brilliant:thumbsup2

You definitely made the right decision having it ... its lovely

I can only hope that one day i have a wedding as beautiful as yours.

Amazing, you looked gorgeous.

Hi Jane

Hope you don't mind but I was so intrigued by your sig photos I thought I'd pop over and read your TR here...

WOW! What a truly gorgeous wedding! Perfect and so wonderfully emotional from all the little details to the surprises through the day (and that magic fairy dust!). I may also have fallen in love with the Mickey you had that day! How cute was he?! :love:

It settled though - my DD may only be be 3 but the minute she gets engaged, she's getting diverted over to here and I'll not be taking no for an answer! There's something just so magical about a Disney wedding and all the little details in your TR made me choke up and then the videos sent me over the edge... (me now - :sad1: ). What a beautiful couple and a beautiful day! Thank you so much for sharing it...

Lynette

P.S. You mentioned at the start of your TR how quickly you got engaged. My DH and I got engaged after only 6 months too and all our friends took bets on how long we'd last.... needless to say, we've been together 12 years, married 8 with a DD so it proves, it is possible to know when you've found the one. I'm sure you and your DH (is that still weird?) will have a long and happy life together too.

I too came over from the DLRP part of the forum having seen you posting over there. WOW what a wedding and how beautiful you looked - you both look soo happy it's great :goodvibes

I too have two little girls and hope they might want to get married at Disney one day :thumbsup2 (Best start saving now though as they are 3.5 yrs and 6 months lol!).

Thanks for sharing your report - your photos are truly stunning :lovestruc

Congratulations! I've just caught up with your TR and it all looks so lovely.

You were absoloutly breathtaking! I hope my wedding will be as beautiful as yours was!

Thanks for all the compliments girls. I never got to finish the full trip report, life just took over. But I'm glad I posted all of the wedding day and hopefully it may help some of you in the future.

Hope your having a lovely trip just had to post as went to STVS your video is now on the home page so thought id share. :goodvibes

Hi Jane!

I hope you don't mind me asking, how much was your 2-tier Castle Cake on your BEO? We're having a small number of guests too, and I love the Castle Cake but I think 3-tiers will be wasted on us! You can PM me if you don't want to write it here :)

I must say I am totally in love with your dress!! Did you buy it in the UK? Lovely wedding by the way, and thanks so much for posting.

Love all your pictures. Awhile back you responding to a thread I had on cala lilies and I don't think I thanked you.

bonjour!!!! je vie en France et je trouve les photos de votre mariage splendide!!!! je suis patissiere et aimerai savoir comment me procurer le chateau de princesse mis en place sur votre wedding cake
j'espere que vous saurais repondre a ma question
bonne journée!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter