Jane's DFTW TR: Wedding Day Video Link added 11/13

Oh Jane!!!!!! I loved all your wedding day posts - WOW! What a gorgeous bride you are and what a cute couple you made :lovestruc :worship: :love: :goodvibes

The picture of you on the red couch and you and Darren in Epcot :worship: Really, Misty did an exceptional job on your pictures - they are stunning!!!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the lovely pictorial! :flower3:

Thank you so much I'm so glad you have enjoyed our TR and loved all the pictures I posted.

Jane your wedding day was absolutely perfect!!! I'm so jealous!! LOL I loved the photos and the TR. You were a beautiful bride!!! Thank you so much for sharing everything with us!!!

Oh Jane what wonderful pictures it looked like you had a truly magical day. You and Darren make such a fairytale couple.

what beautiful pictures!! You had an amazing day and i'm sure your guests were completely blown away, it was so beautiful! Congratulations!!

Thanks girls for all your amazing comments. I glad you have enjoyed reading so far. I promise to add some more soon as we still had a few more days at Disney including dinner at the castle and a day at Discovery Cove.

Jane, I starrted reading your Wedding TR yesterday morning (I have about 40 minutes in the morning that I can food around before i have to work), and I just finished it this morning. I enjoyed every minute of it! Beautiful pictures! Beautiful day! I loved the pictures with your Disney hating brother lol...espcecially when he is between Mickey and Minnie...he looks so happy. It really seems like everyone had a wonderful time...especially you and Darren, which is the most important.

Now...my question is...will there be a honeymoon trip report to report fairly soon ??? More more more! LOL..just kidding. You may have mentioned your plans, but ican't quite remember.

Jane, I starrted reading your Wedding TR yesterday morning (I have about 40 minutes in the morning that I can food around before i have to work), and I just finished it this morning. I enjoyed every minute of it! Beautiful pictures! Beautiful day! I loved the pictures with your Disney hating brother lol...espcecially when he is between Mickey and Minnie...he looks so happy. It really seems like everyone had a wonderful time...especially you and Darren, which is the most important.

Now...my question is...will there be a honeymoon trip report to report fairly soon ??? More more more! LOL..just kidding. You may have mentioned your plans, but ican't quite remember.

Thank you for taking the time to read our TR, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

My brother wasn't very happy with me making him have that picture but what could he do it was my wedding day and considering I have put up with years of his older brother tricks he had no choice :thumbsup2 I think he loved every minute of our trip but he would never admit to that :rotfl2:

We have booked what we are calling our official honeymoon and we are going back to WDW in May. We wasn't sure if we should or not but we both felt that we had so much more that we wanted to see and do there that it felt like the right thing to do. There were so many ADRs that we canceled and we were so looking forward to eating in these places so a return trip just had to be made just for the food :rotfl:. Also we only had one day on our own on our wedding trip we just need some time together before we think about a family, May will be our first holiday alone together.

oh Jane, your wedding day report is brilliant. Fantastic luck with the DP and how brilliant that even disney cleaning fairies gave you some pixie dust (no matter how insignificant to the day it was)

Thank you so much for posting all teh pics - everyone looks so happy:cloud9:

looking forward to reading the rest of the trip:thumbsup2

oh Jane, your wedding day report is brilliant. Fantastic luck with the DP and how brilliant that even disney cleaning fairies gave you some pixie dust (no matter how insignificant to the day it was)

Thank you so much for posting all teh pics - everyone looks so happy:cloud9:

looking forward to reading the rest of the trip:thumbsup2

I was so impressed with the cleaners we gave them a good tip because of it. I remembered how we had left the room when we got to the door and to enter the room and see everything was in its place was such a nice feeling.

Jane, I love your wedding, everything looks absolutely stunning! You were such a beautiful bride! I love the pics of you with the fireworks in the background.

Jane, I love your wedding, everything looks absolutely stunning! You were such a beautiful bride! I love the pics of you with the fireworks in the background.

Thank you. I never realized how hard it would be to take the fireworks photos but they were so worth it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm so glad we decided to get the video done in the end it was so worth it.

I hope you have fun on your planning trip.

Yeh, I feel the same about getting a video, we have spent a small fortune on ours but I know that between this and the photos, these are our forever memories.

Your second video was great. Looks like you all had a fab time.

I can't wait for my trip - feel like a little kid :rotfl:

Linz xxx :)

I have no idea why I never spotted your PJ before - I've just read it from start to finish, and I love all your plans! You look absolutely beautiful :)

Can't wait for the rest!

Hey Jane, great report! The pictures are GORGEOUS! It looked like a wonderful time. A quick question about the DP...you originally planned to have it in Morocco, right? So did they move the tables and stuff you paid for to Italy, or how exactly did that work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter