January 2009 PI Applicants

Hey everyone! My husband has had second/third interviews for DVC marketing and gift card services a few weeks ago. Then, two days ago he got a call from casting to set up a 15 min phone call. She said it was the next step of the process but that it wasn't an interview. He had his call just a little bit ago and it was just like a 1 minute phone call asking him the questions about the dress code, transportation etc. All the same questions he has already been asked in an interview. Then she just said hopefully he would hear soon. Has anyone else had this happen? Why would they call just to ask all those same questions? We just want to figure out what we are doing in January, like everyone else! :) Good luck hearing back!

I just found this thread and I'm glad to see I'm not alone in waiting to hear back from Disney for a spring 2009 PI position. :surfweb: I had my 2nd interview October 21st and was told that I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. When that time had elapsed I called casting and was told that all final decisions would be made on or by November 28th...just some more waiting.

I just really want to hear soon because I graduate on December 11th :tink: and if I have to wait until Nov 28, I will have about 2 weeks to get a job. I am looking and attending job fairs but I would like to know about the PI.

I plan to live somewhere besides northbridge, and I have a friend who is moving down to Orlando so theres 2 roommates, ya know if I end up getting chosen.:confused3

I'd like to know if anyone hears back and I'll be sure to let you all know if/when I hear anything.

I'm with you, Ella. Here's hoping to a week full of phone calls for us all. :scared:

Remember... when you wish upon a star :wizard: makes no difference who you are.

Maybe I can just wish myself there. pixiedust:

Does anyonw know the hours that casting would call during the day. I thought they closed at 5 but i know that people have gotten offers at night time and that they also conduct interviews up till 9 at night. I was just curious.

Hey everyone - I was just called this morning by casting and accepted the Learning Solutions PI!!!

Congrats!
I really hope this means that others will also get calls this week...I simply cannot wait any longer!

As far as the hours that casting calls, I personally have only been called/emailed during regular business hours, but I am not sure how late they work.

Everyone keeps asking me what my plans are for after graduation (I graduate this Thursday eek!) and I never know what to tell them...I wish I could just say for sure that I am doing a disney internship or know that I am not and find another job!

Wishes of patience to all of us for the next two weeks!

Congrats!
I really hope this means that others will also get calls this week...I simply cannot wait any longer!

As far as the hours that casting calls, I personally have only been called/emailed during regular business hours, but I am not sure how late they work.

Everyone keeps asking me what my plans are for after graduation (I graduate this Thursday eek!) and I never know what to tell them...I wish I could just say for sure that I am doing a disney internship or know that I am not and find another job!

Wishes of patience to all of us for the next two weeks!

You're not the only one. I'm trying to put in for 2 possible RA positions on campus, 2 different study abroad programs, and financial aid too. :scared1:

And that's only for if I DON'T get the PI because if I *do* then I'm permanantely moving to Orlando, and going FT with the company afterwards.

Hey are there any female interns in need of housing? Another girl and I want to sign a lease on a three bedroom townhome but we need to fill the last room. Please email me if you are interested! slocowgirl519 @ hotmail.com (sorry for the spaces, it won't let me post an email address).

Thanks!

has it been decided that f the job is still on your workbench that it has not been filled yet or that they would take them off at the end of next week? Im just trying to gauge if im still in the running for some of them.

has it been decided that f the job is still on your workbench that it has not been filled yet or that they would take them off at the end of next week? Im just trying to gauge if im still in the running for some of them.

One of the ones I applied for was cancelled a while ago(costuming manager) and as soon as I got an email that it was cancelled it was removed from my workbench. Both of the other ones I applied for are still there, I had a second interview for one and have heard nothing from the other.
I was wondering the same thing myself actually...

well it just so frustrating cause u and me both know that casting has the decisions for the weddings and yet they still havent let us know! Everytime my phone rings i hope its a 407 number but then its not lol

I had one position I applied for disappear from my workbench. I didn't hear of anyone on FB or Dis who got it, but then again, it's a "1 person" position so it could easily be someone not in either group.

As far as everything else, they're all still listed in my workbench.

So I know that they do delete them, so it's possible that a lot of them are still open if they haven't completely filled the position.

Hello Everyone,
I am currently an intern here at disney and I am wanting to sell my dresser, desk and chair. I bought all items at ikea 5 months ago and now that I'm leaving I have no use for them anymore. If anyone is interested just let me know. I know that you guys are still finding out if you are getting an internship. Just let me know I can tell you more about the items if you message me.

Does anyonw know the hours that casting would call during the day. I thought they closed at 5 but i know that people have gotten offers at night time and that they also conduct interviews up till 9 at night. I was just curious.

I'm a current professional intern, but someone from casting called me at 7 PM PST before (which meant it was 10 PM her time?!) I actually asked her about it because I was shocked she was still at work at 10 PM, but she said she got to pick her hours and she preferred working at night so maybe it varies from person to person.

I'm a current professional intern, but someone from casting called me at 7 PM PST before (which meant it was 10 PM her time?!) I actually asked her about it because I was shocked she was still at work at 10 PM, but she said she got to pick her hours and she preferred working at night so maybe it varies from person to person.

also. . .my interviewer was interviewing me from kentucky. . .

Hello Everyone,
I am currently an intern here at disney and I am wanting to sell my dresser, desk and chair. I bought all items at ikea 5 months ago and now that I'm leaving I have no use for them anymore. If anyone is interested just let me know. I know that you guys are still finding out if you are getting an internship. Just let me know I can tell you more about the items if you message me.

Hi! I'm totally interested! I have a house down there now that I can store the items in til I get there in January...unfortunately I can't PM (apparently Im more of a creeper than a poster)...but you can message me through facebook! my link is below! thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter