January 20th 2014 Disney Magic 4 Night Bahamas

Just that sometimes it is not a good idea to advertise that you are traveling alone. I know this is Disney, but I guess I am just overly cautious...

Your absolutely right, you can never be to cautious. I am traveling with my husband, daughter, son in law and grandchildren. If any of you ladies have any issues don't feel like you are alone, we are in cabin 6552 call us if you need us :littleangel:

:smickey: Looks like we have all of the rooms numbers - please double-check below & let us know if any corrections/additions/updates are needed. :)

(updated 1/9/14)

**MONDAY MAGIC FE**

10 cabins
18 kids - 12 boys, 6 girls
20 adults

1)
TexasTraubs
Mark & Kristi
boy-14, boy-11, girl-9

2)
MagicFamily7
Tyler (Adult) & Rose (Adult);
Suzi (Adult) & Robert (Adult)
boy-10, boy-5, girl-3

3)
Rosinski
Chris & Stephanie
boy-8, girl-2
(Austyn & Ava)

4)
AudreyKThompson
Audrey & DH
boy-9, boy-7, girl-4
(Elijah - 9 - Mickey Mouse and Captain Hook; Levi - 7 - Peter Pan, Toy Story/Buzz, Cars; Vivian - 4 - princesses, esp Belle and Elsa)

5)
PacificDisMommy
Crystal (mom) & Darcy (grandma)
boy-7, girl-3
(Jacob & Ella)

6)
MEandmyMINIMe
Christine
girl-5
(loves ALL princess, Avengers, Minnie)

7)
BetsyRNBSN
Betsy

8)
gollaherx2/Kelly
Greg & Kelly
boy-7, boy-5
(Andrew & Matthew)

9)
gollaherx2/Stacy
Bryan & Stacy
boy-7, boy-5
(Brandon & Grayson)

10)
gollaherx2/Betty
Nana & Papa (aka Betty & Larry)

We just booked our cruise a couple days ago so I just wanted to say Hi! We first cruised the Magic in Nov 2012 out of Galveston and we're excited that she's back in Florida and can't wait to see the new changes. It's just the hubby and I and we're celebrating the hubby's birthday (although he's not totally aware of that). I know I'm too late for FE so have fun.

I've not been to Nassau and I'm debating what to do. The weather worries me a bit so I think whatever we do will be last minute. Got any suggestions?

Actually. The cut off is tomorrow I think for this FE if you still wanted to join.(there was another one that closed early in the month)

We just booked our cruise a couple days ago so I just wanted to say Hi! We first cruised the Magic in Nov 2012 out of Galveston and we're excited that she's back in Florida and can't wait to see the new changes. It's just the hubby and I and we're celebrating the hubby's birthday (although he's not totally aware of that). I know I'm too late for FE so have fun.

I've not been to Nassau and I'm debating what to do. The weather worries me a bit so I think whatever we do will be last minute. Got any suggestions?

Welcome!!!! Would you and your hubby like to join our group brunch at Palo on the at sea day (23rd) at 10am??? Just need your names and reservation #s if so!

I sailed out of Galveston in October 2012 and then again Oct 2013 :-)

Thank you for the Palo invite but we're going to pass. We did Palo brunch on our last cruise and already decided it was something we would pass on this time around so we could enjoy something else.

If we can join the FE, that would be awesome (I love to craft!) :cool1:

Imedley200
2 Adults - Bryan & Bethany
Room # 5638

Welcome!!!! Would you and your hubby like to join our group brunch at Palo on the at sea day (23rd) at 10am??? Just need your names and reservation #s if so!

I sailed out of Galveston in October 2012 and then again Oct 2013 :-)

Hi,

I just booked today and would be delighted to join for Palo if this is still available. Just PM me and I will get you what you need.

I'm traveling solo this trip. This will be my 10th cruise with DCL. Could not pass it up as I will be in Florida on the 12th and coming back home on the 24th. The timing is perfect! :cool1:

I'll go back and read thru the thread to see if there is a group meet and anything else that I can join at this late date.

Looking forward to this trip!

Linda

We are so excited to be going on this, our first cruise to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Just got indoctrinated to door decorations and fish extenders, and we want in!

Room 6603
Sandy & Kenny
DJ, 13--any character
Abby, 8--any character but not a princess girl

I know we have decided to stay on board for the Nassau day, and I look forward to the kids having some friends to hang out with.

(Oh and great call with stopping the list a week early! Just glad I got in to this group!)

Anyone familiar with the pink champagne girls and want to join up this cruise?

Quick version- wear pink, BYO tiara, and pink lei or boa, and meet for drinks!
LOTS of laughs and fun. Everyone buys their own, so it can be champagne (or not) and alcoholic (or not) We usually meet in an Adult only area . . .

Let me know and I'll plan the place and send invitations :):lovestruc

I would like to do this. My tiara needs a workout. How do I sign up?

I've requested to be added to the FB page.

Linda

@texastraubs - will you be private messaging a final list to all participants once the FE is closed, or should we just check back here?

Thanks for organizing everything :)

@texastraubs - will you be private messaging a final list to all participants once the FE is closed, or should we just check back here?

Thanks for organizing everything :)

I guess I'll just post it here unless you all want to PM me your email address or phone number & I can text/email it to you.

I'll also post it on our door (#8534) as soon as we can get to the cabins...just in case anyone still needs it.

Feel free to PM me and I'm happy to give any of you my phone number. :)

:smickey: Hello out there to anyone who would still like to participate in the FE. In order to have enough prep time, we'll be closing the group tomorrow night (Saturday) at 8:00pm ET. Please send your info ASAP!

Thanks!

We are so excited to be going on this, our first cruise to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Just got indoctrinated to door decorations and fish extenders, and we want in!

Room 6603
Sandy & Kenny
DJ, 13--any character
Abby, 8--any character but not a princess girl

I know we have decided to stay on board for the Nassau day, and I look forward to the kids having some friends to hang out with.

(Oh and great call with stopping the list a week early! Just glad I got in to this group!)

Awesome - I'll get you added to the list. And, I noticed our kids are around the same age (I have a son turning 14 next week, daughter who is 9, and another son who is 11)!!

(updated 1/10/14)

:smickey: MONDAY MAGIC FE :smickey:

12 cabins
20 kids - 13 boys, 7 girls
24 adults

1)
TexasTraubs
Mark & Kristi
boy-14, boy-11, girl-9

2)
MagicFamily7
Tyler & Rose (grandparents);
Suzi & Robert (parents)
boy-10, boy-5, girl-3

3)
Rosinski
Chris & Stephanie
boy-8, girl-2
(Austyn & Ava)

4)
AudreyKThompson
Audrey & DH
boy-9, boy-7, girl-4
(Elijah - 9 - Mickey Mouse and Captain Hook; Levi - 7 - Peter Pan, Toy Story/Buzz, Cars; Vivian - 4 - princesses, esp Belle and Elsa)

5)
PacificDisMommy
Crystal (mom) & Darcy (grandma)
boy-7, girl-3
(Jacob & Ella)

6)
MEandmyMINIMe
Christine
girl-5
(loves ALL princess, Avengers, Minnie)

7)
BetsyRNBSN
Betsy (adult)

8)
gollaherx2/Kelly
Greg & Kelly
boy-7, boy-5
(Andrew & Matthew)

9)
gollaherx2/Stacy
Bryan & Stacy
boy-7, boy-5
(Brandon & Grayson)

10)
gollaherx2/Betty
Nana & Papa (aka Betty & Larry) (2 adults)

11)
Imedley200
Bryan & Bethany (2 adults)

12)
SCTigers
Sandy & Kenny
boy-13, girl-8
(DJ - 13 - any character; Abby - 8 - any character, but not a princess girl)

Awesome - I'll get you added to the list. And, I noticed our kids are around the same age (I have a son turning 14 next week, daughter who is 9, and another son who is 11)!!

I noticed that too!! Looking forward to meeting you guys! I guess I should have said ya'll, so I could clarify we are from the deep South! :)

I would love to meet the other families in the second FE group if that's possible. We are scheduled to board early (11:30ish). Since I'm new to this whole thing, I wasn't sure if that was doable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter