January 20th 2014 Disney Magic 4 Night Bahamas

Hi all! Back from my land/sea/land trip- it was fantastic! With much credit going to my Dis/FB friends!! BetsyRNBSN- we didn't book on board either but anytime you want to cruise again- let me know . . . Linda and I are already planning to cruise together . . . :). Thanks so much to everyone for the fun FE! The kids stayed up every night inspecting the treasures.
Magic Monday friends- I have a FE poll/question about my FE gifts---
There was a sticker on the back (didn't want to mess up the front) of the magnet/coaster that said you could bring it to me to get a free drink (thanks to Chuck and Tiffany Young for the idea)--- but NO ONE redeemed their free drink! So, the question is- was this not a good FE gift? Did the sticker fall off/wasn't seen/poem misunderstood? Were you too busy having fun to bother with trying to find me to get the drink? Do you not drink? Please let me know-- I thought it was a fun idea, but I don't want to do it for future FEs if I can't fix the problems--
Please weigh in :)
Thanks!
Audrey
As an aside- back from out lovely weather to a SNOW DAY for the kids-- in Atlanta-- sheesh!

Hey Audrey, honestly I did not even see the coupon for a free drink, trust me if I had I would've used it....

I think a bunch of us should do a solo cruise only sometime, though I would definitely include Joey from our table, Linda, he was awesome!!!

I think a bunch of us should do a solo cruise only sometime, though I would definitely include Joey from our table, Linda, he was awesome!!!

Awesome! Count me IN ! We are currently at WDW to escape the ice, but I miss the cruise!!
Carrie- I am so jealous-

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm still following. How are things going Audrey? Cruise plans in the future?

Linda

I am still here too, trying to figure out when I can cruise again, but not having a lot of luck...

ditto here….one of my boys was just talking about that last night! and my parents were over and we were talking about how we wished we had pictures of the boys faces when they surprised them on the ship! great memories!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter