January 20th 2014 Disney Magic 4 Night Bahamas

Hi all, joining in!:dance3: I just changed my reservation to this cruise last night. This is going to be my first surprise trip for my kids! It will be me, DH, DD 10, DS 7. I would like to join the FE too! Now if I can just figure out how to change my signature...:scratchin

What time frame do we need for the Fish Extender? My only experience was on a holiday cruise with a FE group numbering 65+. That took time and funds and I am trying to budget now for finishing paying for the cruise/tips/extras/10% deposit for next cruise. What do y'all think? (Going to post this in the Facebook Group as well.)

:beach:

Caryn

What time frame do we need for the Fish Extender? My only experience was on a holiday cruise with a FE group numbering 65+. That took time and funds and I am trying to budget now for finishing paying for the cruise/tips/extras/10% deposit for next cruise. What do y'all think? (Going to post this in the Facebook Group as well.)

:beach:

Caryn

I know I have been on cruises with HUGE FE groups. I even ran one once. They can be difficult. :faint:

My family will be on this cruise too! It's my birthday present from my family! Me(Denise), DH(Mike), DD (10), DS(7). So excited! we were on the Maiden Voyage of the Fantasy, and my husband and I did a couples only Cruise on the Dream this past April! Looking forward to seeing the Magic! Will there be an FE? :cool1::yay:

My family will be on this cruise too! It's my birthday present from my family! Me(Denise), DH(Mike), DD (10), DS(7). So excited! we were on the Maiden Voyage of the Fantasy, and my husband and I did a couples only Cruise on the Dream this past April! Looking forward to seeing the Magic! Will there be an FE? :cool1::yay:
Our kids are the same age! Fun!

Hello! This will be our first cruise and we are very excited. It will be me, my husband, DS (13) and DS (10). We live in Minnesota. Hoping to join the FB page too.

Hi all! My name is Mandy and we are excited that we just switched out cruise to this one! We went on the Dream last year (same 4 night itinerary) and loved it. Part of us wanted to go somewhere new, but with the new Magic refurbs, we couldn't pass it up! It'll be me, DH, DS (12), DD (8) and DD (7). Going over to try to get on the FB page now :)

Good morning everyone.

In March we booked this cruise and I just now found this thread! So excited (both for finding the thread and for the cruise lol) There will be 5 of us... myself, husband, DD (16), DD (14) and my brother (27).

I sent a request for the Facebook page as well.

:goodvibes

Hello!

Please chime in here and/or in the Facebook group regarding joining the Fish Extender Group. Let's Get This Started! :cool1:

BBQMommy - DH/DW/DD9

For the FE we did in the past, everyone gave their favorite Disney characters and it made getting the gifts together a little easier and more personal.

We've just booked this cruise after they cancelled our Disney Wonder cruise! It is Me (Jane), DH (Jeff), DS (Hunter-8), and DD (Hannah - 5). This will be our second Disney Cruise as we were on the Dream last January. We definitely want to participate in the FE. We will be in cabin 6564.

I was so excited to book this cruise today! It will be myself (Julianne) my DH Doug, DS Jason (10) and DS Jake (12). It will be our second time on the Magic and our 4th Disney Cruise. I will try to find the FB group.

Hello all! We are the Seay family and we will be joining you all for the Jan 20, Disney Magic Cruise! We would love to be a part of the FE group. It is

Mom=me :)
DH
DD 5
DD 11
We are in cabin 8032

I will send a request for the Facebook page. Thanks!

Cant wait to see everyone there!

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter