jennifaerie's planning journal - 3/2 - Made it on the Maggie Sottero Website!

Just out of curiosity, I checked the Maggie Sottero website tonight.

For those of you who might be curious if they really do post pictures of real brides on Maggie Sottero's website... I can attest! Woo!

Wow, that's cool!

Super cool! I had emailed them a few months ago, and I checked maybe last month, and there was nothing. I figured they didn't like the modifications I made to the dress. So I'm glad that wasn't the case!

:goodvibes Wow!!!!!!!! And you look so much better in your dress than the model did :lovestruc :worship:

If I had actually gone by the picture, I never would have gotten the dress. After I ordered it, I'd show people and say, It really does look better than this... I swear!

That is so wonderful. I never would have thought to submit my dress to the designers website. The dress was just perfect for you and I love the way you "made it your own". All you photos are just great.

Linda

Just out of curiosity, I checked the Maggie Sottero website tonight.

For those of you who might be curious if they really do post pictures of real brides on Maggie Sottero's website... I can attest! Woo!

OMGG NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS SOO AWESOME HOW DID YOU GET THAT!!!!!!!!!

I just bought a maggie destinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG thats sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look on the Maggie site, there's a Maggie Brides section. At the top of the Maggic Brides section, they have a link to submit your own picture/story. So you'll be able to too!

OMG now I can say I know a famous model!!!!!!!!!! You look so much better than the maggie sottero model! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen, my sweet friend, NOW do you believe me when I say you are truly one of the most gorgeous and stylish brides I have ever seen? :hug:

Re. your Jiko experience:

"Which was fine because she weirded me out and made me feel like the bumpkin I am."

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can be made to feel like a bumpkin in a restaurant like that. :rolleyes1 :)

Sometimes nice restaurants aren't worth the stress of the experience. I keep thinking (hoping) that the older I get, the more poised I will become in those situations... but so far, not yet!

Anyways, great PR & TR!

And thanks to you and Carrie, I may now have to invest in Roots pictures of my bf and I the next time we're in Disney...

:goodvibes

Ok I just spent my friday night reading your TR while my DH played video games.... so how's married life for you?

GREAT TR!!!! ANy future trips in the works?

You guys are really cute together and I really enjoyed reading along!

Hi,

I absolutely LOVE your wedding PTR and TR, lol. Not only am I a hometown girl (born and raised in Nashua, now live in Manchevegas) but I am having my own fall wedding in VT in September this year! Also, I am promptly celebrating with a Disneymoon (5 days at WL and a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Magic)! I was wondering where you got your assortment of married tshirts...i would love to get them! Thanks in advance!

Holly

P.S. I was born at Memorial (now, SNHRMC) and worked there as a volunteer for a couple years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter