John and Jessica's Wedding - - June 2010 SBP

yay! I love how the thank you umbrella looks! I'm glad you decided to get it. Your pictures are great, I love that they made you practice your first dance! so cute. and that cake came out awesome! Did your DH know about it?

Thanks!! No I kept it a surprise from him all the way until we were seated at our table in Ohana. I had the staff at Ohana put the cake on the table and when we got to the table he was completely shocked and appreciative! It was chocolate peanut butter and was delicious!

Thanks!! No I kept it a surprise from him all the way until we were seated at our table in Ohana. I had the staff at Ohana put the cake on the table and when we got to the table he was completely shocked and appreciative! It was chocolate peanut butter and was delicious!

I was hoping you were going to say a surprise, because that cake would be a very good one! thats awesome. I did one for DH but a lot less awesome and creative. Did you keep the people? or were they edible?

I was hoping you were going to say a surprise, because that cake would be a very good one! thats awesome. I did one for DH but a lot less awesome and creative. Did you keep the people? or were they edible?

They were edible but I refused to let anyone eat us. But in the end we had to leave them in our hotel when we checked out because they had melted a bit and we were off to Jamaica and they would not have survived any more time with no refrigeration.

All your personal touches were great. I really like the room signs, how cute! Looks like you guys have a great time. The Groom's cake is amazing, she did an awesome job!

wow, great pics from Ohanas!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I LOVE the groom's cake...what a great surprise for John :goodvibes

Your wedding pics are awesome. I love your pink shoes.

Looking forward to reading more.

I love your Randy pics sooo much. Happier than ever now that I booked him:goodvibes

well I say that your shoes deserve all the attention they are getting on the facebook page!!! They are spectacular!!!

I love your shoes, was it hard to personalize them with the jewels? I'm trying to figure out how to do something similar with my shoes but perhaps with our wedding date. Did you just get any kind of jewels from a craft store? TIA!

I got my idea from Michaels..they actually sell my exact rhinestone saying at michaels in the Dollar bin..I wanted to DIY so I bought rhinestones off a website and placed them on my shoes myself. Buying the transfer already made would have been a lot easier and I totally recommend doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter