John and Jessica's Wedding - - June 2010 SBP

Congrats to your growing family! :goodvibes You must be so excited to welcome your little princess soon. The disney store has so many cute baby things and they are on sale now, there was an adorable minnie jacket with ears on the hood. ;)

Congratulations on the baby girl! Those ultrasounds are amazing and it is great that you and your husband were able to share that together.

Congrats!!! It must be so exciting and to decorate for the room!:cutie:

Hope the rest of your pregnacy goes smoothly and soon enough before you know it you will have a baby to watch over!! It's so exciting to see a Disney Wedding come together and then having a baby! I'm sure she will have many trips to WDW too, She's already got one under her belt right??:lovestruc

Thanks All!! We are so thrilled! I thought I was doing a good job on keeping my bump hidden, but my family let me know today that I'm already huge! LOL:rotfl2: Guess i'll have to get used to this gaining weight thing after I just lost it all for the wedding.

woohoo congrats!!! your shoes were gorgeous, I knew they would have to get a nom! :cool1:

Congrats on your nomination and your pregnancy! Such an exciting time.

I'm new to your thread, but I just wanted to let you know I loved reading. I only planned on reading for a couple of min (to continue with schoolwork:laughing:), but then I ended up reading all 28 pages:scared1:! Also, thanks for reposting some of the pics, I thought there was something wrong with my computer and couldn't figure out why I could not see any pics.

Congrats with your Disney Princessprincess:

I'm new to your thread, but I just wanted to let you know I loved reading. I only planned on reading for a couple of min (to continue with schoolwork:laughing:), but then I ended up reading all 28 pages:scared1:! Also, thanks for reposting some of the pics, I thought there was something wrong with my computer and couldn't figure out why I could not see any pics.

Congrats with your Disney Princessprincess:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed reading..I figured no one would read it anymore because it was a year ago!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed reading..I figured no one would read it anymore because it was a year ago!
I read the whole thing and loved it! thank you or reposting pics! I loved all of your details! You are a stunning couple. Congrats on your little princess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter