Judy's Life of Change

Hi Judy. I think it is so interesting that you work at WDW. On days when things get rough here I sure would love to be there!!!! I'm sure it is tough with the shift schedule to find time to work out, but the personal trainer sounds great. That will help you develop your own plan. Good luck with the weight loss and lifestyle change! :sunny:

6/3 - Thank you all so much for stopping by!

Finally got a day off from work yesterday. To bad I spent it a Mom's nursing home. Mom has OCD and saves absolutely everything. I have to go in occasionally and clean out the piles of stuff. Only took six hours. :crazy:

Another day of no exercise - yeah right I moved a ton of stuff at Moms.
I think I ate well. No excuses though for today so I am off to the gym.

gym - 50 minutes

Hi Judy!

I think you should count moving all of that stuff at your mom's as exercise! ::yes:: Moving stuff around can be hard work!

Have a great day today! :flower:

Judy,

Thanks for popping in on my journal...now I'm going to be looking at every bus driver for the name tag "judy" ...well every FEMALE BUS DRIVER! ;)

have fun exercising today...work work work, sweat sweat sweat, and LOSE THAT WEIGHT!!! yay :cool1:

huggies!
jen

Hi Judy,

Moving thngs definately counts as exercise. I hope you get a few minutes for yourself this weekend.

Take care,
Beth

6/4

Today is my Monday :sad: I did soooooooo good yesterday. Good on exercise, good with eating, good with housework and even spent time with a friend. woo hoo :flower: Todays plans - off to the gym, eat a healthy lunch, pack a healthy dinner, off to work. On your mark ----- get set----GO!

exercise 60 minutes woo hoo now off to the showers

first weigh in in 2 weeks - down 4.5 pounds

Congrats on a wonderful day yesterday, Judy! :Pinkbounc Keep up the good work! :cool1:

I hope you have a great day at work! Take care! :hug:

6/5

No exercise today. Got off work at 130am and have to be back for a 3pm-3am shift today. Long shift. Guess I will pack tons of healthy snacks to starve off the boredom of a very long shift. Not that working at Disney is boring - just a very long shift.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check on me. :flower:

Got off at 230 instead of 3am. Up and breathing - i think. I have to be at work at 330 today. I have a hour session with my trainer at 1pm. yikes i gotta go hagd all!

Hi Judy!

I am so proud of you! :grouphug: Not only are you working long shifts, but you are making time to workout too! Great job Judy! :cheer2: Have a great day at WDW today! :sunny:

Thanks so much for stopping by you two. Boy do I hurt in places that i didn't know were a part of my body. I had a great day at the gym. 30 minutes elipitical, 25 minutes treadmill and 60 minutes with my trainer. Whew :faint: Then off to work. I am glad I am off today unless they call me in of course. I may go to the gym just to sit in the hot tub today. Food is still good. I lost 3.5 more pounds. That is 8 gone. :banana: Hmmmm and maybe a nap later. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your support Tracy. I am still very sore today. DD is going to fix it though. Sooooooo off to the gym for an hour of yoga. :cool1:

Enjoy your time at the gym today. :goodvibes By the way, I like your new journal title! :teeth:

Have a great day, Judy! :flower:

Have fun at Yoga! I'm thinking of signing up for a beginners class here. I've never been a very flexable or balanced person so it should be interesting! ;)

Have a great day!

Yoga is not to bad you guys. Not great, but not bad. Of course I don't think the gym is great either. Rather, a necessary evil. Randy and I went to Golden Corral for dinner. Yes, I had a big hunk of carrot cake. That's OK though since this is real life. Yeah right - now I'm off to the gym to burn off those 200,000 calories that I ate last night. Thanks for checking up on me. It is always appreciated.

Have fun at the gym and have a great day today!

Well, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I ended up shopping with my daughter for more clothes for her photo shoots on Saturday and Sunday. I must be hard to be a princess: . Desiree - thanks for your daily support. It is so appreciated. Today I will make it to the gym. :banana: Yuck - OK here I go!

Hi Judy!

How did the gym go today? Are you working this evening or is this your day off?

Thanks for all of the :wizard: in my journal for my garage sale. :teeth:

Take care!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter