June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

**2nd Group FE Participants** (hate to leave anyone out)
Since the deadline has closed and there is still interest in participating in the FE - I have created another signup for an additional group to be formed. Here is the signup. Now if you have already signed up on the 1st one you are more than welcome if you would like to also participate in the 2nd group to also signup. Here is the signup form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdGOXZ1dXNhYnc3VmNJSmdMS2t0WGc6MA#gid=0

May 23rd is the close of the FE signup. If you would like to participate please fill out the link above. There are currently 14 new families participating. The more the merrier!! Come one come all! pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

and of course if you need anything or have any questions please let me know..

890 hours to go before we are able to board!

Stacey

Hi!

This will only be my second cruise and I just booked it....was hoping to become involved in the fish extender group.....any help?

Thanks!

We have extra T-Sh*ts left ...Various sizes ..Please contact me ASAP to secure yours..... Don't be Left out ...

pirate:

Awesome! Just sent you a pm!

Hi!

This will only be my second cruise and I just booked it....was hoping to become involved in the fish extender group.....any help?

Thanks!

I have done FE swaps on two cruises. Many people make magnets or other items to add to your door. Others will make up little goodie bags with sweets and piratey things like plastic skull rings...Some will include a card (business size) with some disney trivia, or info from where ever they are from....I have a cup of printed pens I am still using from the last cruise. Really is up to you. I will look around this weekend and see if I can find some photos for you.

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-5-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I feel so bad for those of you not on Facebook. There really has been a lot of activity over there. You might consider joining, but keeping your account private and only join the group rather than connecting with other people on FB.

If 'big' things come up, I will try to post over here too. (see my next post)

I have created a sign up form for those interested in a cabin tour.

If you want to share your room for us to view, or if you are just interested in seeing the various rooms, please use the form to sign up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNUaVl5a2MzaEs1eGRqTndaZXc5a3c6MQ

I'm going to cut this off on June 1 so I have time to coordinate with those opening their room and determine the best route for us to take.

There is also a question to indicate your desired day/time.

Why should the little ones get all the fun? Join us for Grown Up Princess Night to correspond with our formal night (tentatively scheduled for Sunday June 24 based on previous Navigators).

Let's get all decked out in our formal gowns, long gloves, sparkly jewelry and most importantly, don't forget your tiaras.

We will try to schedule a group picture, most likely in between the dinner services. If we can't secure a photographer, we will just pirate one in the Atrium.

Please fill out the form so that you can receive a special trinket to commemorate the night.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9sQ3VIY2FDZEhPeHR3S1NNY3ZvR2c6MQ

You can still participate if you decide to after June 1. I just won't be able to create a keepsake for you.

Thanks for organizing all of this Got2travel--so much going on for this cruise. I still can't get over the difference between the three threads that I'm on right now.

Thanks for organizing all of this Got2travel--so much going on for this cruise. I still can't get over the difference between the three threads that I'm on right now.

I have another cruise thread for next year and the convo is sparse. How are your other threads? I confess, I rarely come over to the DIS any longer. I prefer the privacy of the closed FB group.

Hello Fellow Cruisers:

There is a candy exchange that is looking for willing families to participate! The idea is to give one piece/bar/package of your favorite candy or something significant from your state/hometown. One per person. Currently there are 15 people participating and 3 cabins. If you would like to join please send me a PM and I will add you to the list.

pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Thank you
Stacey

hey gang me and my DW are sailing on this cruise, im new to the boards and would like to get info on the Facebook page, any help would be appriciated. Looking forward to sailing with you!

Hop on over to FB and look for the June 23rd, 2012 Disney Fantasy page.
You might need to PM one of us with your FB name, so we can friend and add you to the group.

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter