June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

Since my memory is shot and gone to he!! can someone remind me of how many cabins we have in both fe groups?

53 in the 1st List with 107 Adults and 90 Children - well in the last version of the spreadsheet I have.

Andy

Morning - A final FE list will come out with updated cabin numbers once we know one remaining GTY and then also keep an eye out for a cabin map being put together by 3PrincessMommy & BigAwl. The map will help with delivering.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Stacey
pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Since the deadline has closed and there is still interest in participating in the FE - I have created another signup for an additional group to be formed. Here is the signup. Now if you have already signed up on the 1st one you are more than welcome if you would like to also participate in the 2nd group to also signup. Here is the signup form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdGOXZ1dXNhYnc3VmNJSmdMS2t0WGc6MA#gid=0

I will also keep the 2nd group updated as people sign up!

Let me know if you have any questions!
Stacey pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Morning! Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the 2nd FE Exchange. Currently there are 33 cabins participating with 57 adults and 35 children. (17 NEW cabins added with 32 adults and 17 children) I will be sending an email with the list to everyone once it closes. 760 hours to go until we are able to board. :cool1:

Stacey pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Morning! Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the 2nd FE Exchange. Currently there are 33 cabins participating with 57 adults and 35 children. (17 NEW cabins added with 32 adults and 17 children) I will be sending an email with the list to everyone once it closes. 760 hours to go until we are able to board. :cool1:

Stacey pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Thanks! I will never plan this many trips so close together again. Back from Hawaii on the 14th leave this Sat & come back Fri, leave Sun for a week, 12 days later this cruise, then 9 days after that I leave for 2 weeks in Mexico. I need a vacation from vacations!

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
arg-4-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

FINALLY figured out where to go to find everyone! I am so excited to be joining you all! It will be me and my Mom! :cool1:

I have so much reading to do, but was still wondering what anyone is suggesting for excursions? We booked with Dolphin Cove for Grand Cayman. They have a great special running for Disney passengers for the summer that is unbeatable. With one paying adult, one kid swims free, for all the parents out there!

Cozumel...we are thinking the Amazing Race? Has anyone heard of it or done it?

Welcome, Ashd85! I'm late to the party, too. I took advantage of the DVC deal a couple weeks ago, so I'm still trying to figure out what/whether to book excursions, too. The only one I have booked is in Cozumel--Fury Catamaran Sail Snorkel and Beach Party--but I'm debating changing that since I've heard great things about Mr. Sanchos. I was able to get a Palo reservation for dinner, but sadly not brunch or tea. I'd love to hear about excursions, too!

I booked DVC late too. The best excursion in costa maya is Nohoch Kay beach break. Great lunch and awsome beach. Not crowded either. Plus, drinks are included! Not a Disney excursion. I booked through costamayacruiseexcursions

Welcome! My first cruise ever was a Disney Cruise and now they can't keep me away. Head over to the FB group and start a thread on DCL Tips for Newbies and I'm sure you'll get the best info ever. There's a little prep work involved to make the trip even more magical ---- but this will be your best trip ever!

Where can I find the FB group?

Why should the little ones get all the fun? Join us for Grown Up Princess Night to correspond with our formal night (tentatively scheduled for Sunday June 24 based on previous Navigators).

Let's get all decked out in our formal gowns, long gloves, sparkly jewelry and most importantly, don't forget your tiaras.

We will try to schedule a group picture, most likely in between the dinner services. If we can't secure a photographer, we will just pirate one in the Atrium.

Please fill out the form so that you can receive a special trinket to commemorate the night.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9sQ3VIY2FDZEhPeHR3S1NNY3ZvR2c6MQ

Organized by got2travel/Monica

I have created a sign up form for those interested in a cabin tour.

If you want to share your room for us to view, or if you are just interested in seeing the various rooms, please use the form to sign up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNUaVl5a2MzaEs1eGRqTndaZXc5a3c6MQ

I'm going to cut this off on June 1 so I have time to coordinate with those opening their room and determine the best route for us to take.

There is also a question to indicate your desired day/time.

Organized by got2travel/Monica

We will have a group site on Smug Mug to upload and share all of our photos. Please see the Facebook page for further details. Since it is not my activity, I don't feel comfortable sharing the link.

Organized by GoofyontheHiSeas/Roger

Still finalizing this, but looks like we will be meeting at 3pm in the Tube. Lanyards will be distributed by AndyR/Andy.

Organized by ranidays/Rani

Still finalizing this, but looks like we will be meeting at 3pm in the Tube. Lanyards will be distributed by AndyR/Andy.

Organized by ranidays/Rani

Yes - let's make it official -

FIRST DAY MEET

3 PM
The Tube
Lanyards and nametags will be distributed there as per Andy
Meet will probably only last one hour so people can get ready for Muster.:grouphug::hourglass:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter