June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

Had a good time in the Windy City:thumbsup2We had to get our magic from the three Disney Stores. Very disappointing though...not much in them that's for sure.

TP2: Happy planning!! You'll have fun with the family.

I know MKY and Bug have another in the hopper...I hope everyone else does too!

TP2 - Right --- Should have asked.. I will ask the group on the DLR thread..:thumbsup2

EE - Our Disney Stores are also a bit thin.

MKY & Bug - :cool1:

OOOOOOOOO Tomar,,,,, can you come out and play?? Where are you???

Hiya everyone! :yay:

EE22, Thanks for coming! Was fun. Glad we got to spend some time togther.

TP2, Believe your at 22 days! :wizard: pixiedust: for a stress free time! pixiedust: I have a strong feeling that DTD is TERRIBLE. It was very bad in May >> cannot image now. That parking thing and the revamp of PI was not a good move all at once. I wonder how P. Hollywood or others are staying open. Well, lets hope I am wrong. We planned 1 afternoon there too. :scared1: Hope everything else works itself out. :wizard: ;)

Tomar, Hope your resting up! I know there is sooooooooooo much to do after a trip. Interested to hear how your trip went. fp+ ????

RHMH, I got the "candy cane" motel > from a friend. She is a fellow disneyfile from work. She goes to each park every other year.
Think it will be great for location and price, while we are doing the parks heavily. But, I still want to try the DL hotel toooooooooo. ::yes::
Bug, just read about the 60th anniversary for 2015 > and wondering if we should wait another year? Not sure, if that is really going to affect the crowds. Lets hope they don't turn the castle into a pink cake. :hyper: :stir:

Well happy planning all! mky :cutie:

MKY - I did find out they do put a bowl of Candy Canes at the front desk...:lmao:

We were able to get all of the future Doctor's stuff in the van!
minus one small table...we'll take it in October or when we swing by and pick him up for the Mouse House in December!!

The lady that is doing the PT on my shoulder is planning a Disney trip:rotfl2:I'm sure I'll hear from her when I'm done!!:)

Tomar: Anxiously awaiting your report. I can only imagine the ugly. :rotfl:

Big question...how bad is DTD? We have an ADR for our arrival night. Thinking of cancelling if it is going to be a mess down there. I really need a week of no stress. I have had enough of that this year. I want a happy week with my family where we are all in a good place...the whole time!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hi Guys !!:goodvibes
Sorry I haven`t posted yet...A lot is going on around the Tomar Household since we returned.....First, Our youngest DS Got Engaged this past weekend !!! party:Whooooo Hooooo !!!! :cloud9: :lovestruc :cloud9: Mr. Tomar and I are Over the Moon about our newest Daughter in Law to be soon !!! :love: :love: She and my youngest DS are my Mouseketeers !! :tinker::mickeyjum:tinker:
Secondly, Ive been doing what I really can`t stand to do when we get home , UNPACKING, and doing all the Laundry :crazy2::laundy:
Sooo now that , that`s almost overwith, I will let you guys know how everything went in the world as far as we were concerned.
To answer your question TP2, DTD is a MESS....Every where you look there is bulldozers and cranes....the only reason why we went one day, was (of course)...we were knee deep in water from the raining , and I figured we mind as well go to WOD and shop, what else could we do, except EAT, (lol , and we did alot of that believe me )popcorn::
The Good- The Hollywood Studios "Frozen" Stuff.....Very Very Cute, First of all, Disney gives everyone comeing into the park a fan made out of Olaf !...I have a Picture of it , I will show you guys when I get them on my pewter.
Spoiler alert here, ....every so often during the day at the Sorceror Hat, Olaf comes up on a huge screen and does a little show,....then....it starts to "SNOW" all over Hollywood and vine !!! I was in love !!:love: snowing in 90 degrees lol :rotfl:
The Bad....Mr. Tomar is NOT a huge fan of wearing his magic band,(think I told you guys), and everything you do, you have to have that band on, the planning that you do at home will surely reflect how your trip will be, for instance, if you don`t plan your dinning around your FPs, you are totally messed up, because each and every dining venue calls for a CC guarantee....I had to call a few times to modify , (DD will try to help you in that respect),and that is the definitive word MODIFY....if you cancel , your charged !! and (not that I am happy about my having to have the DAS card, but it was A LIFE saver in some instances, where we wanted to get on Soarin or TSM, and our times were past because we were at dinner, (note)...don`t try MDX in the parks, the WIFI stinks, I could have stayed in one place for an hour with the little circle going around before I even got to sign in...ugh !!
The Ugly of course was the weather this year, I don`t know why , but July never rains as much for soooooo long as it did this time, not an hour, not 2 hours, the WHOLE night !!...I knew after 4 o clock , if we weren`t done in a park, we were in for it !!:scared1:....One day we had to.....READY for this?... (YES MKY) take the "BUS" back to the BW, the friendships were down because of Lightning.....O M G that was an experience trust me ! YUK :faint:I would have rather be on a subway train in the middle of rush hour in manhattan. ugh
We were on the DXDP for the frist 12 nights, so I have to say we did have alot of great dining experiences, Citricos, Narcoossees, Cali Grill, Flying Fish, From 3 of those restaurants , I was able to see wishes, or I wasn`t because of the rain lol.....Even the night we went to Yachtsman Steakhouse I saw Illuminations from our table, that was very cool. Actually, our room faced Epcot so the nights that we were in , (again because of the rain,) we saw the fireworks from our balcony.
We used National car rental this year for the first time ( always were Alamo users), but I reg. Mr. Tomar with the Emerald Club and it was just great !! Loved passing the check in desk and just getting our car, we took a full size Impala for our WDW Chariot this time, and it had very low mileage ,
think I said as much as I can now, if yu guys have any questions just ask Away :goodvibes
TP2- Yu are almost out the door , Hope you are packed !!!!:cool1:
EE22- Good Luck to the Good Dr., I will be thinking of you guys !!:angel:

TP2: your trip must be close because my room is put together at school:lmao:Usually you leave on my first day back!!

MKY: Happy Birthday!!! So sorry I am a day late.:sad1:

TOMAR: I am so excited about the engagement. You could see in their pictures that they are very much in love. Enjoy all the planning this year will bring.:goodvibes:bride:

EE22: We leave 2 weeks from yesterday. This has been a whirlwind summer but tons of memories and tons of fun. Glad to have these times with the kids.

Last night was One Direction concert.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Lots of fun!

Not packed. Still have not unpacked or did laundry from trip to upstate NY.:rolleyes: Need to plan a Sweet 16 now.:rotfl: Seems like each day just gets busier and busier. We live 1 mile from the beach and I still have not seen the ocean this summer.:p

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather. Tomar: I am going to go back through all of our ADR's and FP reservations. Make sure everything lines up. Seems simple to switch certain FP, others not so much. We have Anna and Elsa and also Mine Train. Those are not moving. But others I will tweek again tonight.

MKY: Happy Birthday!!! So sorry I am a day late.:sad1:

TOMAR: I am so excited about the engagement. You could see in their pictures that they are very much in love. Enjoy all the planning this year will bring.:goodvibes:bride:

EE22: We leave 2 weeks from yesterday. This has been a whirlwind summer but tons of memories and tons of fun. Glad to have these times with the kids.

Last night was One Direction concert.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Lots of fun!

Not packed. Still have not unpacked or did laundry from trip to upstate NY.:rolleyes: Need to plan a Sweet 16 now.:rotfl: Seems like each day just gets busier and busier. We live 1 mile from the beach and I still have not seen the ocean this summer.:p

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather. Tomar: I am going to go back through all of our ADR's and FP reservations. Make sure everything lines up. Seems simple to switch certain FP, others not so much. We have Anna and Elsa and also Mine Train. Those are not moving. But others I will tweek again tonight.

MKY- HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!:bday:party::bday:
Sorry Im alittle belated, the kids were here for the weekend, and most of the time we were planning their upcoming wedding !:bride: :cloud9:

TP2- Thank you, we are all on Cloud nine with our Mouseketeers getting married in 2015 :cloud9:
Glad you can still tweek some adrs, all I can say is, it was a royal PAIN with the bad weather and trying to get to dining venues ...ugh !
Don`t miss the fun at the Studios with Olaf and fireworks, its great !!!

Hiya everyone, :yay:

Thanks you guys but think I will stop counting those birthday candles. I am getting into numbers that scare me. :eek: 8/1 was my "twins" 3rd bday. All of us are very early august. I cannot believe they have been with us this long. They have been doing great with their condition. Also they are now huge. :scared1:

Tomar, yes very excited about the wedding news. Hmmmm, can you say "disney wedding?"

TP2, Have a great time with you DH & girls! :cheer2: Hoping the terrible weather clears. Its been raining there bad all year. OMG.
Definately tweek your adrs & fp+'s. It really really can affect your trip now. Seems like there is now no such thing as over planning. :confused3

Did any of you guys read about the standby line fp??? I could not believe this crazy idea. They tested it at Soarin. When the park opened they handed out "fp's" for standby line > but of course they where all gone immediately. Thus, leaving people with NO possible way of seeing soarin, even if you where willing to wait. :confused3 It sounds like they about had a riot > and dropped the idea after a short time. But, becareful it could show up again???? :rolleyes:

I have been feverishly working on "our" costumes for the party MNSSHP on 9/23. Planning on being "dalamations" If it turns out???

Now, after all our thinking about california for 2015 > we are both leaning towards wdw. Might just be the excitement of going in a month and half but you never know. RHMH gave us some really great info, and we crawled over it. but now being a little unsure how we will feel after we get back.
In any event > bug is probably having her other knee surgery > so not sure if we want california or mostly hanging out at pool and wdw?

EE22, good luck to DD & DS at school. Have a great year teaching. :teacher:

Happy Planning! mky :wizard:

TP2! 1 Week!:cheer2:
Have a great time! :cool1:

We are 36 days out! :dance3:
Actually got the suitcases out of the attic! :thumbsup2 Ugh! So much to do!

Tomar, how was your experience with getting your HC card?
I read it is settling down a bit now compared to the launch?

Happy Planning! mky princess:

I'm at 131:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Summer is over. I go to work tomorrow:wave2:

I hope you have a great trip TP2!!

MKY...you'll have a BLAST!!
do you have your costume figured out yet?

Trying to get packed. Need to deal with laundry and bring down the suitcases. As usual, we are doing a big project on the house. This is the last one, can't stand anymore! We are trying so hard to be done before we leave.:faint: Need to find comfortable shoes. Not an easy task. Love the Yellow Box flips, can't live without them but I know my feet won't survive all day in flips. Looking at Keens but sole has been hard. Need something softer.:sad: Can't believe we will be in DTD next week!:hyper: Good luck planning MKY. I know how hard change can be.:goodvibes But I also wonder if the smaller park will be better on Bug's knees. You will know what is best.::yes:: All good, all Disney!:love:

Good luck TP2...have you tried Clarks or Soft?
I'm having foot surgery Wednesday so maybe I can wear something else, but I sort of think the bones in my foot won't like other shoes. Time will tell.

My friend is on her last day at Disney today and went to DTD...she loved the new shop...it's where there is loads and loads of Vera is. I figure your girls might be into that. I'm hooked on it!

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter