June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

Hi Guys !! :goodvibes
Beautiful weekend here in NJ, went to the Beach, with NO rain at night like when we were in WDW....it felt good !! :beach:

EE22- Good Luck Tomorrow to the Bestest Teacher EVER !! :teacher: :flower3:

TP2- WHOOOO HOOOO !!!! Have a Wonderful time in the world !!!!! party:party:

MKY- I had absolutely zero problem getting the DAS card. one sentence and it was done....:angel: :angel:
Just Be Honest, and explain your issues :angel:
Mine was pretty obvious looking at me, but I did tell them that I had no problem walking, I am encouraged to walk actually, so I didn`t need a wheel chair...
They took my picture, and the back of the card looks like an empty report card...lol ,when we got to an attraction that needed a FP, they look at the wait time and then write in on the back of the card, the time for you to come back to get on the FP line. (wait time minus 30 minutes or so) so for instance , we went to soarin, got a return time for 25 minutes (Stand By clock said 60 minutes)...so we went to Sunshine Seasons and had a snack, then just went on the ride.....it worked out great with our FP+ as well, because at the Studios we used our FP+ for TSM...then got a return time with the DAS and used that as well, and it didn`t interfere with our ADR at H&V.....:woohoo:
Good Luck this time around with it !!!! :hug: Fingers Crossed for you and Bug :angel:

Have a great Week Everyone !:grouphug:

EE22: I have 2 problems, a bunion and bursitis. No fun getting older.:rotfl:Checked out clarks, I will try the Soft. Soft is what I need. Thinking I should just get gel inserts for my shoes.:goodvibes Maybe that will work better than trying so many pairs of shoes.

Good luck Wednesday. I hope it brings relief.:grouphug:

Can't believe you are back again. I still have 3 weeks but everyone is getting ready. Busy, busy, busy these days.:scared: Just looking forward to the trip and enjoying the kids.:littleangel:

Tomar: I am so scared for the rain. I am a lunatic making sure everyone has water shoes they can wear. DD13 wants to wear flip flops.:sad2: I keep fighting with her that she needs something better because she may be wearing them all the time. She is too cool now to hear it.:cool2: But that goodness she is respectful. Just needs to make sure she always looks good.:snooty:

TP2: Amanda still wears flip flops all through the parks...cannot get her to change. I remember the day we didn't agree that she should wear tennis shoes.

MKY use solanpas in her shoes for her feet...give it a try.

Don't wait on foot surgery...I waited too long!!

Tomar: I am so scared for the rain. I am a lunatic making sure everyone has water shoes they can wear. DD13 wants to wear flip flops.:sad2: I keep fighting with her that she needs something better because she may be wearing them all the time. She is too cool now to hear it.:cool2: But that goodness she is respectful. Just needs to make sure she always looks good.:snooty:

TP2- I get how the young ladies are today, and I know your DD is most respectful, but from me to you....I know Crocs are OUT this season, but I realllllly wished I had them on , on some nights when I couldn`t even walk in the rain on the boardwalk, I kept slippping and hanging on to DH.. lol :eek:....I am praying that everyday (and night) will be a Beautiful one weather wise for you guys and for MKY and Bug as well !!!!!:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:

EE22- Happy First day of School ! :teacher: Good Luck tomorrow as well :hug:

Hi everyone.
On my phone at work. So have to be brief
TP2. Have a great time! Hope and pixie dust for weather.
I am a sneaker girl. Love love skechers memory foam. The ones with the colored bubbles on bottom. Wear all day at work.
Tomar. Glad it worked out. I know bug will not consider it now. But happy you did not have issues
Ee22. Good luck wed. Think happy feet.

Well got to finish my 12 hrs. Got 6 more to go

Mky

TP2 - Have a Super Vacation.

I have missed so much here.. Sorry everyone - Getting Midori ready for school..

Today was her first day... WOW!! High School... When I picked her up.. she was smiling. Midori said school is wonderful and she missed it..

Have a Great Week Everyone :woohoo:

:cool1:Great pic!!
I love HS, but they won't let me graduate. Guess I cannot pass PE.:scratchin

I made the staff laugh at introductions yesterday when I said I had 131 days till I was in my favorite place...Walt Disney World!!

:cool1:Great pic!!
I love HS, but they won't let me graduate. Guess I cannot pass PE.:scratchin

I made the staff laugh at introductions yesterday when I said I had 131 days till I was in my favorite place...Walt Disney World!!

That's so Funny - :lmao:

The Staff probably said WOW!!! you just started back to school and your already taking about Disney!!! :rotfl2:

Hiya everyone

Tomar. Super pics. ;)
Ee22. Glad you started school again. Maybe someday you can graduate out of there.
Tp2. So soooooooooo excited for you. I think tomar was kidding about weather. She got a great tan and looked sunny in her pics. ;)

Happy planning. Mky

RHMH- its amazing how fast our children grow, in a blink of an eye, Midori is a Young Lady starting a new school !!:goodvibes Great Picture !!! :goodvibes

MKY- HeeHee ,OOOOOOO It Rained !!! :rotfl: Every Freaking night from 4 PM until the next morning !!!:scared1: If we took the sun, we had to make it to the pool before 9am...and pray that the clouds stood away until at least 2 in the afternoon:cloud9:
Did you catch the pics of the Rainbows:angel: ? ..It was the most Beautiful Doubles I ever saw, and it came in between torrential downpours !!! :upsidedow
It was like God was saying , I am giving you a treat tonight because you have to deal with a Monsoon at your Mouse House !!!!:wizard:

EE22- :flower3: Hang in there !:hug:

TP2- HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME IN THE WORLD !!! WHOOOO HOOOOO !!!party:party:party:

:wave2: Hiya everyone, :wave2:

EE22, Hope your feeling better. Hope your resting! :sick:

Tomar, :rotfl: just kidding! Where exactly can you park at DTD? Are the boats still running from the "cirque" parking area to main DTD? Or are all the boats gone?

Not really happy with monorail issues. Running limited hours. We have 2 early breakfast at mk and don't want to screw bugs leg up by extra walking. :scratchin Even on regular days monorail starts when park opens not before. :confused3

TP2, sorry missed your send off! Hope you have a GREAT time! Weather looks a bit better > following the forecast.

RMHM, Yes beauitful pic of Midori. Hard to see pic's on my iphone. But, finally got to see pic's on the computer. :thumbsup2
Hope she has the best time in high school. pixiedust: princess: pixiedust:

Been working frantically on our WDW mnsshp outfits. And since I have no idea how to sew > I think I am doing a fair job. I have to have bug, show me how to post pic's. Our party is sept. 23rd > so its gonna be hot [I hope]. We are doing a "dalmation" outfit. For our family. Yes only 2 of us > but its as close as we will ever get to a reunion. :confused3 ;)

Hope everyone is having a great week! mky :cutie:

:wave2: Everyone - Hope your having a great start this week.

Thanks for your kind comments about Midori's first day at school pic's. :flower3:

We are home! Exhausted, but home.

MKY: It was HOT! Hottest ever. But hardly any rain. We joked at Animal Kingdom that everyone looked like the Walking Dead, just going from one attraction to the next.:crazy2: 99 degrees with a heat index of 109 degrees. Insane. Turns out they had a heat wave. Monday and Tuesday of this week were beautiful though. Newspaper said heat wave finally broke.:rolleyes2

Have to say that I like the Magic Bands and the new Fastpass +. We did every attraction and we even did some less popular attractions that were still tons of fun.

With kids being older, they wanted to go, go, go...:faint: We closed whichever park we were in each and every night. Only hit the pool once, when we didn't have park tickets. We have never done a trip like that before. Usually pool, then park later in the day because of the heat. And god forbid if we stopped to take a break. Oh no...hurry up, eat that as we walk.:hyper: I will post more details once I recover.:goodvibes

Welcome back TP2! ;)

Quick question. How was DH knee on the mine train? Worried about bug's knees. :(. I have it fp+ each mk day. Figure easier to drop then add.
Yep your girls are at the go go gooooooo stages now. Hard to keep up for sure. Owewww. I remember being like that. Just had a flash back of carousel of progress. ;)

Ee22, your right under 3 weeks now. WOOHOO!

Mky ;)

Welcome back TP2! ;)

Quick question. How was DH knee on the mine train? Worried about bug's knees. :(. I have it fp+ each mk day. Figure easier to drop then add.
Yep your girls are at the go go gooooooo stages now. Hard to keep up for sure. Owewww. I remember being like that. Just had a flash back of carousel of progress. ;)

Ee22, your right under 3 weeks now. WOOHOO!

Mky ;)

MKY: Dh knee was fine but man sitting next to him complained about being squished in. But he was a much bigger man than DH. I am sure Bug will be fine. One thing I will say, the ride is short. I loved it, but short. We had friends there and they said they rode standby. They said queue was a ton of fun. So one night during the last 30 minutes of park time we got in line. Posted wait was 45 minutes, we waited like 15. Totally worth it. Fastpass is FAST now (for most rides). So we were on and didn't even know what was happening. We got to ride 3x.:banana: Have your camera out!:wizard:

Hi Everyone !!! :goodvibes

TP2- WELCOME HOME !!:flower1: Soooo Glad you had a Rainless trip, albeit it was Extremely hot !! DH would have taken the HOT, and stayed at the pool all day, lol, but I know you wanted to get everything in that you can do :banana:. I have to say we are fine with the Magic Bands as well, DH will only wear it when we are going to the parks however. He refuses to wear it if we are just going to dinner, and watching the fireworks from a restaurant:rotfl:....
Sooooo glad the girls enjoyed doing the Parks commando style, and happy that you and DH were able to keep up, !!:yay:

MKY- YAAY !! Your up next !! its almost Sept !! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:
FWIW about the SDMR, we had a FP+ for the Ride , but opted out for me, as we heard of a little girl that banged her head from sliding to one side on the ride before we left, that was it for DH, he didn`t want me to take a chance. I would have loved to just go through the Queue though, I watched it on utube and it looks sooo fun !!
At least we got to go to the Beast`s Castle this time :wizard:

EE22- Hope you are doing good , and the school year started out well:teacher:

Well, the summer is coming to an end folks, that makes me alittle sad, but we have so much to look forward to this coming year, I hope I can just whistle the Winter away !! :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

Hope Everyone has a Great Labor Day weekend !!! :grouphug:

:yay: Hiya everyone! :yay:

2 weeks Omg. Have soooooooooooooo much to do. :laundy: :rolleyes1

TP2 & Tomar, thanks! We hope everything works out. So looking forward to 7dmt. Looks fun. Tomar, I don't blame your husband. Your precious cargo. ;)

Hope everyone had a great labor day. Ugh it was a long weekend here. Worked. :eek: We have been busy since school started and the mold count went crazy. Illinois is a hot bed of asthma patients. Including my household. :scared1: Trying not to get sick, before we go.

Happy Planning, mky :cutie:

How can it only be two weeks?!?! That's crazy...it went by so fast. I'm still over 100 days!!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter