Just back, any ??'s?

luvpooh

oh bother!
Hey there!

Just back from 4 nights at HRH. We did a few hours at IOA and a couple at Universal, and went to Citywalk. We also went to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum and The Guiness World Records Experience.

Crowds were non-existent! FOTL wasn't even needed on some attractions.

We reserved a garden view room with the Entertainment rate of $125 and received both our Loews 1st welcome gift and a free upgrade to pool view. We were in room 2154, the very last room in the wing! There was a stairway right next to us that led to right outside of the pool gate, and was very close walking distance to Universal! Note to any late sleepers wanting a pool view room: music at the pool starts at 8 AM!!! :eek:

Any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hey,
Glad you had a good trip!
Is there enough room for an inflatable mattress in the room that you had at HRH?

Did you find the music distracting, or "overdone"?

Thanks in advance!

Do Well and Rock Steady,
reBLUE

eep..I like to sleep!! welcome back! - Cris

Glad you had a great time!! I also am curious about room for a air mattress

Sorry for the delay in replying...

Hmmm, I'm trying to remember if there would be enough room for an air mattress...I guess it would depend on what size (single, double, etc). I seem to remember there not being a lot of floor space between the 2nd bed and the window due to an easy chair and ottoman being there, but if you were to move the chair and ottoman every night next to the table and chairs, there would be plenty of room.

I don't think the music was 'overdone', considering we like rock music. If you're not a big fan of it, you would probably think it was too much! I just still can't get over the fact that they play it at 8 AM! Just seems a little early IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter