Just back from Aulani

On the flight back....which departed at 2:50pm, arrived 6:30 am in Newark....in domestic, they did not serve a meal!! Only offered "snacks for sale". I couldn't believe that....on an 11 hour flight!

And you'd better believe that we'll get to that airport early to check out that lounge.....the tickets ain't cheap, and I want to see it....lol! And now I know to ask for the pajamas early.....thx for the tip! Don't know if I'll wear them....but I will want them...lol. I haven't had an ice cream sundae on a flight since the late 90s when we got upgraded on United from SFO to EWR....we were young and it was our first time flying up there. And it was the old business....which is "still business" on older international flights now (we've flown it to Cabo a couple of times).....but still, it was pretty cool back then. I'll fast for a day or so if need be for flight to South Africa :)
That’s ridiculous they did not feed you on the way back!!

Pajamas: I brought my own and put them on before dinner service. Everyone had changed by that point. We requested the Polaris jammies just to bring home. Lol. The new ones they give out are super soft and lots of people were wearing them on the plane. I like my clothes washed before I wear them though. But, I did put them on yesterday for fun! My husband said “those are most expensive pajamas you own!” 😂 That’s for sure.

That’s ridiculous they did not feed you on the way back!!

Pajamas: I brought my own and put them on before dinner service. Everyone had changed by that point. We requested the Polaris jammies just to bring home. Lol. The new ones they give out are super soft and lots of people were wearing them on the plane. I like my clothes washed before I wear them though. But, I did put them on yesterday for fun! My husband said “those are most expensive pajamas you own!” 😂 That’s for sure.
Haha on the pajamas….yup, won’t wear them…but will definitely snag a pair for home!

It’s unbelievable that they didn’t feed people on an 11 hour flight. They did feed us in business…but that chicken Katsu was so gross…ugh. I just ate the roll, salad and thankfully ate the warm nuts that came out earlier. Enjoyed the wine…and a decent 5-6 hours of sleep. Looking forward to real Polaris for sure!

@AustinTink just saw your thread - I’m so glad you had an awesome time in Sydney! We flew home from Texas / Alabama / Tennessee / Ohio / Illinois / Wisconsin last week so I am still catching up.

@AustinTink just saw your thread - I’m so glad you had an awesome time in Sydney! We flew home from Texas / Alabama / Tennessee / Ohio / Illinois / Wisconsin last week so I am still catching up.
Oh my goodness!! What a trip! I hope you had a great time.

Your advice for Sydney was really a lifesaver for planning the trip. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter