Just Back from BWV

Laurajean,

Thanks! I agree the prices are very reasonable and the service is efficient and friendly at Olivia's AND the DDE card is also accepted there.

Hartford County. We joined DVC in '95, too. :teeth:

Thanks for the report. We are leaving this Friday for 3 nights at POR and then 8 nights at BWV in a studio. Our first time there. We are going to upgrade our AP's and hopefully get the "refund" also. Appreciate your thoughts on your magical trip.

robmary said:
Thanks for the report. We are leaving this Friday for 3 nights at POR and then 8 nights at BWV in a studio. Our first time there. We are going to upgrade our AP's and hopefully get the "refund" also. Appreciate your thoughts on your magical trip.
robmary,
At the risk of going a bit off the DVC topic, I have to tell you that the omelettes at POR Colonel's Cotton Mill foodcourt are very good for breakfast (with baked "homefries") as is their grilled chicken sandwich at lunch. Enjoy!

DeeDeeDis, we stay at PO-R regularly, at the beginning of trips, to save points. We have NEVER had a room that wasn't spotless. The resort is beautiful and lush and the rooms are reasonably priced... Don't worry! There are well over a thousand rooms there and only an occasional "bad room' horror story. You'll have a lovely time I am sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter