• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just back from Courtyard-my review...

S

susy

Hi! Just back from the Courtyard by Marriott in DD. We had the 25.00 rate and stayed for three nights. We had room 807 in the tower. It overlooked the pool area and DD. It was a nice location. The lobby, store and atrium area were very clean and nice. There was a snack counter open all the time , with a bar open in the evenings and a breakfast buffet every morning. The room was clean, but plain as far as decor. there was a coffee maker with coffee, iron, ironing board, data port, safe, and hairdryer. The bathroom had two sinks, one inside and one outside. Not too much counter space, though. They did provide adequate towels, shampoo and conditioner. Were able to see some of Illuminations from our room. All in all, this place was very nice, considering what we paid.

thanks for your report Suzy. I'll be there next week. Only for one night, but I'm glad to hear there is still a breakfast buffet. Do you remember what it costs?

I read your trip report too, and I'm glad you and your DH and Marcus had a magical trip.
I'm curious - where will you be staying in January? (I'm assuming it won't be Marriott DD...?)

I believe it was 6.95 and it looked very nice, with lots to choose from.the seating area is very pretty and clean (in the atrium). I got the All-star Movies for $49 (FL ResRate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter