Just back from Germany and booked for Czech/Austria in 2009!

Hi JSmom2--
On the question of re-booking incentive--you should double check on that one. On a different thread, (one of the 2009 bookings ones), I saw a lot of discussion about a $100 pp "loyalty" bonus for returning abd customers. One post noted that this went into effect after the initial bookings rush, and would be retroactively applied--but I would definitely check on that!

Good luck!

Turtlemom

Yes, you should definitely get a $100 pp discount for loyalty. We got that each year including our 2009 trip that we just booked. Also, I didn't notice, but my daughter did, when you are already a returning customer you get a welcome back pin when you arrive. The pin was attached to a $100 coupon for disney photo pass. Also, on our last day we were given a coupon for 10% off another 2008 adventure if booked within 10 days. We didn't use that.

Found this on Mousesavers:

Past Adventures by Disney guests are eligible to receive a $100 credit per person* when booking a 2009 season Adventures by Disney vacation by November 30, 2008.
A credit of US $100 per previous Adventures by Disney Guest (eligibility determined upon booking) is applied toward their purchase of one 2009 season Adventures by Disney land package booked between August 1, 2008 and November 30, 2008. Eligible past Guest must travel on land package booked. Valid on new bookings only. Offer subject to change without notice. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with any offers or promotions.

Past Adventures by Disney guests are eligible to receive a $100 credit per person* when booking a 2009 season Adventures by Disney vacation by November 30, 2008.
A credit of US $100 per previous Adventures by Disney Guest (eligibility determined upon booking) is applied toward their purchase of one 2009 season Adventures by Disney land package booked between August 1, 2008 and November 30, 2008. Eligible past Guest must travel on land package booked. Valid on new bookings only. Offer subject to change without notice. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with any offers or promotions.

Yep, there is a $100 loyalty discount for returning guests. I asked about it, and received the discount when I booked.

Apparently not all the agents knew about it on the first day, so they went back and looked at all of the new 2009 bookings from last Friday and applied the discount to the ones who didn't get it. I don't know that anyone else beyond that first day got the "retroactively applied" discount. You should definitely call back & find out.

Sayhello

Hi JSmom2--
On the question of re-booking incentive--you should double check on that one. On a different thread, (one of the 2009 bookings ones), I saw a lot of discussion about a $100 pp "loyalty" bonus for returning abd customers. One post noted that this went into effect after the initial bookings rush, and would be retroactively applied--but I would definitely check on that!

Good luck!

Turtlemom

Yes, you should definitely get a $100 pp discount for loyalty. We got that each year including our 2009 trip that we just booked. Also, I didn't notice, but my daughter did, when you are already a returning customer you get a welcome back pin when you arrive. The pin was attached to a $100 coupon for disney photo pass. Also, on our last day we were given a coupon for 10% off another 2008 adventure if booked within 10 days. We didn't use that.

Yep, there is a $100 loyalty discount for returning guests. I asked about it, and received the discount when I booked.

Apparently not all the agents knew about it on the first day, so they went back and looked at all of the new 2009 bookings from last Friday and applied the discount to the ones who didn't get it. I don't know that anyone else beyond that first day got the "retroactively applied" discount. You should definitely call back & find out.

Sayhello

I love the DIS! Thanks to all of you I called, and got the discount! It's a small percentage of the price, but it is nice to be recognized as a repeat customer.

Thank you!!

Wendy

I love the DIS! Thanks to all of you I called, and got the discount! It's a small percentage of the price, but it is nice to be recognized as a repeat customer.
Yay! Congrats! It *is* amazing here, eh? Glad it worked out.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter