Just Back from HRH-any ?'s

sunni d

Earning My Ears
Just came back from an AWESOME time at HRH. I will be attempting to put together a trip report tomorrow (after I recuperate:D ) If anyone has any ?'s I will try to answer them. In short, HRH was great, staff wonderful and I can't wait to go back!

just wanted to know how big your room was,what type of room did you have,did you get an upgrade,what view you had and HOW WAS THE FOOD.LOLMarianne ps we are going in NOV and very excited as this is our 1st trip to US..

Hi there - welcome home :)

I am looking forward to reading your report after you have recuperated. :p

>>^..^<<

Glad you had an awesome time! I'm also looking forward to your report. I can't wait for our trip in October!!!

bunnymkc:
we had a standard gardenview room (lovely view of the parking lot!) No upgrades available when we checked in but our room was ready (that was at about 3:30 pm). There were 5 of us and although it was a bit cramped we managed fine. I think the worst thing about the room is that there is no FAN in the bathroom! Without sounding indelicate you REALLY NEED a fan in the bathroom with 5 people sharing a room-LOL! Food ranged from outstanding (Tchoup choup) to YUCK (International Food Festival at US-I TOLD the family not to go there but they wouldn't listen LOL) This was also our 1st trip there and overall we were very pleased!

We will be there end of the month for Labor day weekend.... will be staying on club level and am ready to be there now!

Is the slide working? Did they have a live band in the afternoon?

Bob:D

bobsfamily-slide was working the entire time, my kids (16, 12, 10) all LOVED IT. As a matter of fact several times when we were at the parks in the afternoon the younger ones wanted to go back to go swimming (and we have a pool at home!!) Honestly couldn't tell you about the band, we were at the parks most of the time. The dive-in movie was fun although the setup is a bit awkward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter