Just back tonight from POR and AKL

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
We were at POR for three nights then AKL for 5 nights. POR was good and AKL was great. We had stayed at POR last time we were there and enjoyed it this time. But boy was my family impressed by AKL. My husband was especially impressed. The servcie of a deluxe and the attention to detail there not to mention the animals is so awesome. If you have any questions let me know I will post more later!

Welcome home, Kelly! I love AKL too. It really is one of the nicest resorts on disney property. The only reason I don't stay there more often is the distance from the rest of the resort.

Hi Kelly,

Oh do tell. I have my family booked for 2 rooms at AKL for May of 2003. 9 Nights. Can't wait. I've requested Savannah rooms, Zebra trail, inside horshoe. What rooms did you have?

Also, were you able to get any discounts? Right now I'm quoted 315 per night, per room.. I'll probably buy an AP to get more of a discount.

Thanks, and glad to hear you guys loved it. We are so excited to stay there.

Lizzie

We had an ap rate of 166 (wotax). We were in room 4527 on the Zebra trail. I had requested bunk bed and this room had them. We saw animals every morning evening and night and many times in between. One time we looked out and there were 20 animals below our room. It was wonderful! Let me know if you have any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter