Just back ...

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
Hi everyone! I just got back a couple of hours ago ... and I can't wait to go back :teeth: (just kidding!) We spent 7 nights at CBR and 4 nights at AKL (what a gorgeous resort)! We ate at a bunch of great restaurants... I think I'll have to remove my 5 pound clippie *lol* :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm pretty exhausted after waking up for a 7AM flight so I'll tell ya more about my trip later. I tried to bring back some nice sunny weather, but I think that suitcase was misplaced by the airline... hopefully, I'll get it returned soon :p

Welcome back Vicky! :) I can imagine that you are pretty tired after that early flight! When you get a chance tell us how your trip went and I'd like to hear about the restaurants you ate at.

I hope they find your misplaced suitcase soon ;) we need some of that Florida warmth and sunshine! :sunny:

Welcome back and look forward to reading how your trip went.

Wake up! Wake up! Tell us more:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Glad you had a great time.:D

Welcome back & glad to hear you had a great trip. I think I heard that your luggage full of sun has been found and is arriving on Wednesday ;).

Can't wait to hear all about your trip :).

Welcome back!!! That early morning flight is a bit of a killer isn't it?? ;) Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

You can sleep at work!LOL Tell us more!

PS you should have come back earlier to catch "Finding Nemo!" Just Kidding!

Tell me more, tell me more!

Scratch
:smooth:

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Find the missing suitcase with the heat in it soon please....

Cdnmickeylover

I'm working on a trip report :p I'm just trying to hide with my laptop since we just had some friends drop by *lol* ... Janet, how was the Finding Nemo preview? I wish I could sleep at work :rolleyes:

must see movie! I like the fact that it was not a remake of a previous movie.

Lots of laughs! Pure Disney Magic!

Can't wait to hear where you guys ate. Glad that AKL was wonderful also. Can hardly wait for our trip now. Bring on the heat!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter